Sex toys

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
WestLad
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2024 1:24 pm

Sex toys

Postby WestLad » Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:05 am

The use of sex toys crops up here and there, but I thought it might be interesting to find out members’ preferences.

1. Do you use toys together? Does she use them on her own?
2. Regularly? Occasionally? How often?
3. What kinds of toys do you have?
4. What was your first toy?
5. What is / Which are your favourite(s) ?
6. What is / Which are her favourite(s) ? (To use on her)
7. Which Toys are most effective for her?
8. Does she need to use a toy to climax?

My answers below….

1. We use them together.
When I traveled and stayed away for work a lot, she ‘flew solo’….

2. We use them regularly (at least once a week)

4. What kinds of toys do you have?
    a. Dildo #1 (same size as me)
    b. Dildo #2 (extra large)
    c. Black G-Spot Rabbit
    d. G-Spot vibrator
    e. Rosebud ‘clit sucker’
    f. Lelo wand
    g. Mains powered ‘Magic Wand’
    h. Standard ‘bullet’ vibrator

Both Dildos are silicone and flexible. There are times when she likes me to be rough with her, so the hard plastic ones are out of the question. She is very penetration oriented, which is good for me as I I like to use those toys on her, as well as enjoying watching her.

The clit sucker takes a while to get her to orgasm, but when it does it’s very intense.

The Magic Wand is extremely powerful at the higher speeds, and she will use it on me (if I can’t cum in any of the usual ways….). She finds it too much if it used directly on her clit, unless it’s at a low speed.

5. What was your first toy?
    From memory (it was a long time ago) a Rabbit.

6. What is / Which are your favourite(s) ?
    Dildo #1 / Dildo #2. (I love the visuals….)

7. What is / Which are her favourite(s) ?
    Her black G-Spot Rabbit
    Standard ‘bullet’ vibrator

8. She can cum with all of our Toys.
The Wand / Rabbit / Bullet vibrators will make her orgasm quickest.

9. She reaches orgasm very easily, so she doesn’t need a toy, but they add ‘fun to our activities.


If you have questions to add, please feel free….
UK.
71 years old.
Type 2 diabetes
ED since 2010
Injecting for 12+ years.

Message me if you want to ask me anything privately.
Happy to share / talk….

Claywcl
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2026 6:01 pm

Re: Sex toys

Postby Claywcl » Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:48 pm

We use sex toys regularly! My wife is conservative so I have to convince her “ try it you will like it” but usually she likes it! She is a bit reluctant with tge dildo I bought her but I think that is because I bought on too big. I bought her a “ clit sucker”. She was reluctant at first, but after she tried it she loves it! Now she routinely asks me to use it on her! I still can’t get hard but tge clit sucker give her screaming orgasms! She has alway been a screamer when she orgasms! I love it!


Return to “Sexuality 2.0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 161 guests