Anal?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Fitzgerald 2012
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:49 pm

Anal?

Postby Fitzgerald 2012 » Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:25 am

Possibly a bit graphic here but I’m curious. I thought I read something on here that anal sex is not recommended for implant receipts because they could break. Anyone with experience that can comment here? TIA
73y/o. ED started 2015. First implant 2/27/26 creating hematoma. 3/28:sepsis. Removal of implant 3/28. Revision surgery 8/17. 8 week wait period prescribed before cycling and sex. Titan Classic. Revision implant is 1CM less than 1st one

User avatar
ElbowRoom
Posts: 1305
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm

Re: Anal?

Postby ElbowRoom » Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:54 am

Fitzgerald 2012 wrote:Possibly a bit graphic here but I’m curious. I thought I read something on here that anal sex is not recommended for implant receipts because they could break. Anyone with experience that can comment here? TIA


Not a problem.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C

Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months

Fitzgerald 2012
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:49 pm

Re: Anal?

Postby Fitzgerald 2012 » Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:03 pm

Thank you!
73y/o. ED started 2015. First implant 2/27/26 creating hematoma. 3/28:sepsis. Removal of implant 3/28. Revision surgery 8/17. 8 week wait period prescribed before cycling and sex. Titan Classic. Revision implant is 1CM less than 1st one

Texas Otter
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2025 4:58 pm

Re: Anal?

Postby Texas Otter » Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:07 pm

My male partner and I have anal at least 3 times per week for an hour or more of thrusting. I was originally implanted with a CX in 2015 and received a Titan as a revision in 2025. The Titan performs much better in anal because it is more rigid. I can provide more info if you are interested.

User avatar
GoodWood
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Re: Anal?

Postby GoodWood » Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:18 pm

Texas Otter wrote:My male partner and I have anal at least 3 times per week for an hour or more of thrusting… I can provide more info if you are interested.


I think we need video and pictures. ;)
58yo, NYC. ED started at 40. Pills, then shots for 10 years. 24cm Coloplast Titan XL w/classic pump by Dr Eid 3/25/2025. Will meet for show & tell.
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]


Return to “ED and Gay men”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 45 guests