This could probably be in several fourums. I’d been through the gamut of ED issues. I was diagnosed with venous leak. Getting hard was never an issue. Staying hard was. Drugs, suppliments, cock rings all helped to some extent. But orgasm very rarely happened.Finally I broke down and gave TRI-mix a try. Well waddaya know. All problems solved! I think the mix made it possible to get super hard and enabled more sensation to be felt. Also it eliminated the background noise of wondering if it would stay hard.
76 years old, pre-diabetic, great physical shape.
The solution surprised me
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
Please be respectful!
-
CanGetItUpButNotOff
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:34 pm
Re: The solution surprised me
I'm curious about your previous difficulty achieving orgasm and the improvement on TriMix. Most of us with anorgasmia attribute it to a loss of sensitivity in the penis. It would seen that you had, and still have, good sensitivity but the lack of a sustained erection prevented orgasm. Is that right?
Born 1954. Diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, MI. Sildenafil became ineffective. Tri-Mix 30/3/20 Pap/Phen/PGE1 godsend so far. Daily Cialis. Tried LiESWT 13 times, Botox, PT141, Eroxon, QST, DUS, Vertica, Ferticare, cabergoline, psycho+hypnotherapy.
-
Frosty
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2025 1:50 pm
Re: The solution surprised me
Great news, Fred.
Mine is slowly but surely getting better (easier?). However, age is a big issue in creating the problem, and there's no getting around that, except for, um....well, you know.
Mine is slowly but surely getting better (easier?). However, age is a big issue in creating the problem, and there's no getting around that, except for, um....well, you know.
Had ED for about 25 years, and used pills, then injections, until implant in June 2024, following bout with cancer. Implant is AMS 700CX, 21 cm, no RTE, on 6/3/24 at age 65.
-
fredgilb939
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2026 8:25 pm
Re: The solution surprised me
Yes, the issue was fading erection combined with some anxiety. I have some loss of sensation too. I am 76 after all. The trimix just gave me the freedom to really focus on rhythm and my whole body instead of just what my penis was up too. Now I have to worry about scaring?
-
texcal56
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 am
Re: The solution surprised me
Fred,
I’ve been using Trimix for 12 years and have conservatively injected over 1200 times. My most recent urology appointment showed no signs of scarring. While YMMV, I recommend having an experienced urologist give you a thorough exam at least every other year. Good luck and welcome to the Trimix club!
I’ve been using Trimix for 12 years and have conservatively injected over 1200 times. My most recent urology appointment showed no signs of scarring. While YMMV, I recommend having an experienced urologist give you a thorough exam at least every other year. Good luck and welcome to the Trimix club!
Age 68, retired in Costa Rica. ED related to relapsing remitting MS. Increasing doses of Viagra worked for 10 yrs. Been injecting trimix for last 10 yrs with >95% effectiveness. Erection 10/10 for 2 hours.
Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 124 guests
