Penile fracture
-
Questions
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:20 pm
Penile fracture
I currently suffer from a venous leak. I was diagnosed last year. I've struggled with ED most of my adult life. I recently remember a fracture that occurred when I was around 20. I had blocked out the memory and never seen a doctor imediately after the event. Currently I am able to get blood flow to the area but there is a leak. The penis can become hard but can also be bent at a 90 degree angle while hard. If I stop stimulating myself the erection is gone in seconds and has bee. This way for a while. Is there any kind of doctor that can be seen currently or anything that can be done at this point in time years after the injury ?
-
Bigdave
- Posts: 401
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:23 am
- Location: VA
Re: Penile fracture
Questions wrote:I currently suffer from a venous leak. I was diagnosed last year. I've struggled with ED most of my adult life. I recently remember a fracture that occurred when I was around 20. I had blocked out the memory and never seen a doctor imediately after the event. Currently I am able to get blood flow to the area but there is a leak. The penis can become hard but can also be bent at a 90 degree angle while hard. If I stop stimulating myself the erection is gone in seconds and has bee. This way for a while. Is there any kind of doctor that can be seen currently or anything that can be done at this point in time years after the injury ?
A urologist that specializes in sexual function would be the best place to start.
I'm sure there are ways to treat your condition. Good luck.
Age 63. AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 2cm RTE.
Peniscrotal, 2/23.
6.25" OEM with Cialis, about 5" post-op.
9/7/26 Only cycling occasionally for the past year, but measured today and hit the magic 7" mark. Actually about 1/16" over.

Peniscrotal, 2/23.
6.25" OEM with Cialis, about 5" post-op.
9/7/26 Only cycling occasionally for the past year, but measured today and hit the magic 7" mark. Actually about 1/16" over.
-
Questions
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:20 pm
Re: Penile fracture
So I've been to a number or them. The only recent suggestions were injections and a prosthesis. Does anyone know of any alternatives?
-
sogwap
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Penile fracture
Questions wrote:So I've been to a number or them. The only recent suggestions were injections and a prosthesis. Does anyone know of any alternatives?
Why not try penile injections?
Struggled with ED/PE for years.
Started using Trimix in May 2022 with very good results.
Started using Trimix in May 2022 with very good results.
-
Rider1400
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
- Location: Benton Arkansas
Re: Penile fracture
Injections are the next step. It’s a common issue as the leak gets worse…. They never ever get better only worse. Injections work for some, maybe you’re the lucky one. Never hurts to try. Sounds like you’re close to the inevitable implant.
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed
Return to “General Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 46 guests
