Hey everyone! I came to FT late on, just before surgery date. I had done manic research anyway, but, even though I’ve only just “gone live” here, I really appreciate the forum, the advice, and the genuine sincerity of a group of guys with focus on a REALLY important subject.
12 days post-Op, what can I tell you?
1) No regrets. This is going to be fine. Can’t wait for next week when I hopefully “get my pilots license back”
2) The underwear thing is important. I’m too close to being approved, but for those at the beginning (pre op) find out about supportive underwear! I’m a boxers guy, if I even bothered with underwear before (Spanish climate and IDGAF) but buying “tighty whiteys” in my case (yuk, reminded me of my dad) was NOT sufficient support, especially with the newly acquired stiffy we have to get used to. Research!
3) On that point, I went out for ice cream with my girlfriend on day 6, and she was…a tad embarrassed, she said I looked “like a teenager” haha. The vertical support recommended by my surgeon is a challenge, but you’ll get there!
4) Invest a few euros/dollars online, buy yourself a wide mouthed, plastic urine bottle. Best purchase ever. Days 1 to 3 post-Op, trying to direct this newly renovated beast anywhere near the toilet bowl was a big challenge, and a lot of cleanup!
5) I CANNOT over-estimate the value of partner support, in this process. If you’re lucky enough to have a partner involved, it really really helps. I’m even luckier, in that I have a new girlfriend, but she has gone from “I don’t approve of surgery” to “I’ll be there through this with you” and even “I can’t wait”
Enough of that for now, but I’m the happiest guy on the planet right now.
Feel free to chat, ask, criticise, question. It’s the only way to get where you need to be. Cheers!
Post-Op Day 12 Observations…
-
BritinSpain
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2026 12:44 pm
- Location: Southern Spain
Post-Op Day 12 Observations…
2 years ED undetected, Hodgkin’s lymphoma at age 36. See my intro.
Age 69, Pills, injections ineffective.
Surgery by Dr. Natalio Cruz Navarro, Titan Touch 24 cms (22cms+2cm RTE) Penoscrotal. 125cc reservoir, Cycling Day 11, sign-off day 18….Can’t wait!
Age 69, Pills, injections ineffective.
Surgery by Dr. Natalio Cruz Navarro, Titan Touch 24 cms (22cms+2cm RTE) Penoscrotal. 125cc reservoir, Cycling Day 11, sign-off day 18….Can’t wait!
Return to “General Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 142 guests
