VED recommendation
-
LTassi
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:08 pm
VED recommendation
Hi. I’m looking for recommendations for the best pump for sex and penile rehabilitation prior to implant. Money no object. Thanks
-
John Dday
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:30 pm
Re: VED recommendation
Before you choose the pump you have to choose the type
Water Filled
Or
Air Filled
I have used both and prefer water filled. My 2 cents worth.
Water Filled
Or
Air Filled
I have used both and prefer water filled. My 2 cents worth.
1955. I have had ED for years. We were planning to go for an implant in October 2024. Heart attack & Stent then prostatectomy. Finally 11/8/26 Rigicon Infla10AX 22cm
-
Kimball
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2025 8:14 am
- Location: NYC
Re: VED recommendation
I've had great success with the PTV MVP 700 from TIMM Medical. Other people on this site own the same model and enjoy using it too. I'm unable to comment on how effective this would be for penile rehabilitation before implant surgery, since I don't have an implant myself.
I'm in my early 70's. Serious problems with ED started in my early 60's. ED drugs were eventually not effective enough. Aquired VED pump and constriction rings in 2024 which provides usable erections for sexual activity.
-
whatevery
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm
Re: VED recommendation
I tried Hydromax, I tried Vacuret. Found it to be money down the drain and eventually went back to el cheapo electric something or other https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MDWYVFZ?re ... in_title_8
and am content.
It's a bit of a learning curve. Don't try it before getting yourself a scrotum shield. I got this one:
https://timmmedical.com/shop/other-acce ... hield-3-4/ but I think there are cheaper options.
...and different comfort pads https://theenhancedmale.com/products/pe ... mfort-pads
...or it's not going to be a pleasant experience.
Use spare amount of lube. Don't bathe the thing in it.
Play around with power and with valve button. Start low, and gradually increase it. The more you do it the better you get at it, just like with everything else.
It all depends on how much time and effort you want to put into it. Some people spent a lot of time pumping. Many actually like the process. Not I. I spent 20 minutes a day. Neither enjoying it nor disliking it. For me it's a chore. It stretches your dick. Does it make it longer? I don't think so. There are plenty of those who disagree.
I'd be getting myself implanted in a few months though and sort of follow the instructions of a famous implanter on how to prepare for implantation. My usage of VED may have different goals than most people here but I do intend to continue pumping post-op.
Just my two cents.
and am content.
It's a bit of a learning curve. Don't try it before getting yourself a scrotum shield. I got this one:
https://timmmedical.com/shop/other-acce ... hield-3-4/ but I think there are cheaper options.
...and different comfort pads https://theenhancedmale.com/products/pe ... mfort-pads
...or it's not going to be a pleasant experience.
Use spare amount of lube. Don't bathe the thing in it.
Play around with power and with valve button. Start low, and gradually increase it. The more you do it the better you get at it, just like with everything else.
It all depends on how much time and effort you want to put into it. Some people spent a lot of time pumping. Many actually like the process. Not I. I spent 20 minutes a day. Neither enjoying it nor disliking it. For me it's a chore. It stretches your dick. Does it make it longer? I don't think so. There are plenty of those who disagree.
I'd be getting myself implanted in a few months though and sort of follow the instructions of a famous implanter on how to prepare for implantation. My usage of VED may have different goals than most people here but I do intend to continue pumping post-op.
Just my two cents.
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
-
LTassi
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:08 pm
Re: VED recommendation
Thanks for sharing a lot of good information. Would you also mind sharing the implant preparation regime given to you by your implant doc?
-
whatevery
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm
Re: VED recommendation
LTassi wrote:Thanks for sharing a lot of good information. Would you also mind sharing the implant preparation regime given to you by your implant doc?
It's somewhere here, pretty sure in the first half of the clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmtYtSjdZBs&t=331s
In general I think this is a good clip to go through. Clavell is one of the best implanters in the country. I learned all the basics about the implants by watching his clips. I don't remember the exact time that he suggests for your daily pumping. I think I adjusted it somewhat to my 20-minute daily regiment. I did change the way I pump based on this clip though. I also began taking cialis the way he suggests. This is a one upstanding typo'guy imho.
Last edited by whatevery on Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
-
whatevery
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm
Re: VED recommendation
dawgzz wrote:LTassi wrote:Thanks for sharing a lot of good information. Would you also mind sharing the implant preparation regime given to you by your implant doc?
Hi LTassi.. please be careful with answers coming from whatevery. He's a troll with mental problems, possibly a pedo too.
...
Can't stay away from us, can't you Moncoza?
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
-
Texas Otter
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2025 4:58 pm
Re: VED recommendation
I have a Digital Maximizer pump by CTC Company which I can program via a downloaded program on my laptop. You can set the pressure within 0.1 inches of mercury and the time in seconds of each step of 10 in the pumping program. It's pricey at $500.00 but it has lasted for > than 15 years. I highly recommend it. Also you can use other tubes with it because pump has standard female connector.
-
GoodWood
- Posts: 1759
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm
Re: VED recommendation
More important than which model or the precise regimen is consistency.
Just make sure that you give your penis a good stretch every day with a VED. It should not be painful. A little discomfort is ok. Pain is not.
And if you are getting edema (the skin staying distorted like a blister or a bruise) you are going too hard. That’s not necessary or useful.
At least once a day, every day, will serve you well.
Consistency is key. Any device that is too complicated or routine that is too troublesome won’t become a daily habit. Keep it simple. Keep it easy. Keep it consistent.
Just make sure that you give your penis a good stretch every day with a VED. It should not be painful. A little discomfort is ok. Pain is not.
And if you are getting edema (the skin staying distorted like a blister or a bruise) you are going too hard. That’s not necessary or useful.
At least once a day, every day, will serve you well.
Consistency is key. Any device that is too complicated or routine that is too troublesome won’t become a daily habit. Keep it simple. Keep it easy. Keep it consistent.
58yo, NYC. ED started at 40. Pills, then shots for 10 years. 24cm Coloplast Titan XL w/classic pump by Dr Eid 3/25/2025. Will meet for show & tell.
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]
Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 55 guests
