stronger Trimix no orgasm

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
CanGetItUpButNotOff
Posts: 525
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:34 pm

Re: stronger Trimix no orgasm

Postby CanGetItUpButNotOff » Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:05 am

sputnik wrote:I am starting to use a vibreflex on the gland and ridge when fully erect …

Is your purpose for the vibrator to do long term rehabilitation of the nerves or more for an immediate boost in sensitivity as a prelude to orgasm? (I have a medical grade Ferticare vibrator but I only use it for trying to regenerate nerve sensitivity along the dorsal and pudendal nerves. I don't know if it has any effect to create an immediate sensitivity increase.)

sputnik wrote:… and am wearing a firmtech ring. It seems to help with waking up the nerves…

Is it the plain firmtech or the one with the sensor? I'm curious how it works to wake up your nerves as it's not something I've heard before.
Born 1954. Diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, MI. Sildenafil became ineffective. Tri-Mix 30/3/20 Pap/Phen/PGE1 godsend so far. Daily Cialis. Tried LiESWT 13 times, Botox, PT141, Eroxon, QST, DUS, Vertica, Ferticare, cabergoline, psycho+hypnotherapy.

texcal56
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 am

Re: stronger Trimix no orgasm

Postby texcal56 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:09 pm

I definitely have problems getting an PIV or PIA orgasm when using Trimix. Early on, we experimented with different positions because Wifey wanted (and wants) me to orgasm inside of her. We discovered that Wifey orgasms most in Cowgirl, but I’m most likely to orgasm in Reverse Cowgirl (maybe 50%) or Mish (25%). If I can’t orgasm in PIV, I will jerk off to orgasm and cum on Wifey’s breasts or face.
Age 68, retired in Costa Rica. ED related to relapsing remitting MS. Increasing doses of Viagra worked for 10 yrs. Been injecting trimix for last 10 yrs with >95% effectiveness. Erection 10/10 for 2 hours.

Martin6469
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:22 pm
Location: St. Louis, USA

Re: stronger Trimix no orgasm

Postby Martin6469 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:41 pm

Sputnik: Gabapentin is a notorious orgasm inhibitor. Maybe your doctor can give you something else.
Age 81 in 2026. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 25 min.


Return to “Injections”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Tracy216 and 82 guests