Rigicon vs Titan Girth

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
lionsmane
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:31 pm

Rigicon vs Titan Girth

Postby lionsmane » Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:44 pm

After being implanted with the titan, I lost a tiny bit of girth (5.4" vs 5.5" pre-op). I'm wondering if the Rigicon would help me recover that in a future revision? I hear it can expand to 24mm, vs the 21mm of the Titan. I understand that the limiting factor is often the tunica anyway..
37YO, ED for 15 years, unknown etiology. Based in Canada.
Implanted 10-Sep-2024 by Dr. Clavell in Houston, TX.
24cm Titan, Touch pump, no RTEs.
Pre-op size: 6.25L/5.5G
Post-op size: 6.3L/5.4G (so far)

1984ptc
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2026 5:33 am

Re: Rigicon vs Titan Girth

Postby 1984ptc » Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:14 am

lionsmane wrote:After being implanted with the titan, I lost a tiny bit of girth (5.4" vs 5.5" pre-op). I'm wondering if the Rigicon would help me recover that in a future revision? I hear it can expand to 24mm, vs the 21mm of the Titan. I understand that the limiting factor is often the tunica anyway..


It is a larger device but no guarantees. You can consider going to hakky in the future and ask about auxetics if you want girth enhancement. That will essentially guarantee a thicker and longer dick. Recover my is harder though and hell have to go subcoronal to deglove the penis.

Alternatively, you can be like me and get fillers. I was 6 inches girth, now im at 6.5 inches. Loving that too. Both hakky and clavell do fillers anywya
Became bionic 3/2026. Hakky - rigicon infla10ax 23 cm (22+1 rte). Chronic ed - tried pills, ved, bimix/trimix. Had mild venous leak on doppler. Took the plunge when ultrasound showed fibrosis and i knew it was only a matter of time before i needed one

prguy3
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2025 6:59 pm

Re: Rigicon vs Titan Girth

Postby prguy3 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:09 am

0.1 inch difference. ?? Are you sure you are not accounting for lack of urethra engorgement when measuring?
41 yo ED for several years. Coloplast 22 (trimmed 0.5cm), no RTE. Classic on 5/28/25. Dr. Clavell.

KaBoom
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2025 12:27 pm

Re: Rigicon vs Titan Girth

Postby KaBoom » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:34 pm

I have practically full length back with my Titan, and most of the girth. However, the girth has a bit more of a horizontal oval shape now, so not as even distribution girth despite the total circumference being the same
56, Mild ED started 20 years ago, eventually took the plunge and went the Bionic Route. Wish I did this earlier


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, alans4570, ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], hotdog, messa1212, YandexBot and 47 guests