Post by slc3755 » Sat Sep 05, 2026 11:37 am
I live in Portland Oregon area and have been considering an implant for some time now. Given the fact that it is a “no turning back” surgery, I am moving ahead cautiously. Although so many people seem really happy with the surgery and I’m hopeful that I will be among them, there is no substitute for actually being able to see and touch an implant in person. Does anyone live close by, who would be willing to do a show and tell? I would fly or drive to meet up. Like most men who are asking to do this, it seems a bit strange to make the request. However, people on this forum seem be very open and willing to assist.
I sent you a PM.
Quincy
SHOW & TELL
-
Quincy
- Posts: 441
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm
- Location: Boise, ID
Re: SHOW & TELL
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE
-
aga1405
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:55 am
- Location: Bakersfield, California
Re: SHOW & TELL
Fitzgerald 2012 wrote:Hillsboro OR
Revision surgery 8/17/26. Cycling should start 10-5. Open to talk now and show and tell later.
73 y/o.
Can I ask why you got a revise? I am 45. I got my implant at 42 and I know I will need at least 1 more in my lifetime. Can you share the reason behind your revise? I’m in California. Thank you in advance for any help.
42 yr old. Type2 Diabetic. ED for over 10yrs. Cialis and Viagra stopped work. Tried Trimix March - July 2023 - which worked but hurt and required too much planing. Implanted on Nov 7, 2023 at UC Irvine with Dr. Yafi - Coloplast Titan 18cm - no extenders.
-
kbb1957
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:23 pm
Re: SHOW & TELL
The idea of someone other than me, my wife, or my doctor feeling around my junk is new for me.
I KNOW how big the decision to get an implant is, especially the fact you can’t change your mind afterwards.
I talked with a couple guys on here that Dr Morey was their surgeon. That and my first couple meetings were reassuring.
PM me if you need a demo in the McKinney Texas area.
We are lucky to have a surgeon of his caliber here in McKinney.
I KNOW how big the decision to get an implant is, especially the fact you can’t change your mind afterwards.
I talked with a couple guys on here that Dr Morey was their surgeon. That and my first couple meetings were reassuring.
PM me if you need a demo in the McKinney Texas area.
We are lucky to have a surgeon of his caliber here in McKinney.
Implanted 9/12/2024 at age 67;
Vertical Penoscrotal approach with separate reservoir incision;
Dr Allen Morey, McKinney, Texas;
Coloplast Titan XL 26 cm base cylinder-no RTE, Genesis pump, 125 cc reservoir.
Vertical Penoscrotal approach with separate reservoir incision;
Dr Allen Morey, McKinney, Texas;
Coloplast Titan XL 26 cm base cylinder-no RTE, Genesis pump, 125 cc reservoir.
-
whatevery
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm
Re: SHOW & TELL
Looking for someone to Show & Tell me a malleable implant, either Rigi10 or Genesis. Virtually or even in person. I'm Boston. In December I will be in Tampa. May even be willing travel if need be. Would really appreciate the opportunity and intend to make myself available for Show & Tell once I'm bionic.
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
-
tanaka30
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:09 pm
Re: SHOW & TELL
South Florida here,
Coloplast titan with classic pump and now after the revision I did the Urofill and absolutely has made a huge difference. Anyone in the fence about doing the Urofill don’t think twice about.
Coloplast titan with classic pump and now after the revision I did the Urofill and absolutely has made a huge difference. Anyone in the fence about doing the Urofill don’t think twice about.
52 Latin RP in 3/2024 implant in 2/2025 Titan Coloplast with classic pump 20cm cylinder plus 2CM RTE total 22CM now 7X6.5 girth also did Urofill. After 5 weeks post op started cycling daily, prior to RP I was 7.5X6.5.
Dr. Perito Miami
South Florida here
Dr. Perito Miami
South Florida here
-
Nikos4615
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 pm
Re: SHOW & TELL
Allow me to introduce myself. I am a 58 years old Greek urologist and I also perform penile implant surgery in Greece. However, I have also been a patient myself, and I suffered from erectile dysfunction.
I had tried oral medications and I had tried injections. Gradually, nothing was working anymore, and on top of that, there was absolutely no spontaneity left in my sex life. The injections were effective at first, but over time I needed higher doses, and many times they did not produce the result I expected. Traveling was also difficult — where could you keep the injections discreetly, how many could you use in a day, and in any case, using them every single day was simply not practical and also not allowed for medical reasons.
For many years I have been a colleague, friend, and collaborator of Gabriele Antonini, a high-volume penile implant surgeon based in Rome and well known worldwide. I have joined him in the operating room and participated in his surgeries many, many times. His experience has taught me an enormous amount. Every time I spend time working with him, I learn something new about penile prosthetic surgery.
My personal experience with the surgery he performed on me one year ago has been outstanding. My postoperative recovery was extremely smooth. Just 20 days after surgery, he gave me the green light to resume sexual intercourse in whatever way I wished.
For the past year, I have been enjoying my sex life with complete confidence and spontaneity, with a strong erection as if I were 20 years old. We implanted an AMS 700 CX, 21 cm + 1 cm RTEs.
I recommend Gabriele Antonini without hesitation. I admire him greatly as a surgeon. Having worked alongside him in the operating room, he has taught me, as I mentioned earlier, a tremendous amount, including many of the technical details and surgical nuances involved in this highly delicate procedure.
But I can also speak from another perspective: that of a patient. I was his patient, and today I feel like a new man.
I am also sharing a video showing the result one year after surgery.
I had tried oral medications and I had tried injections. Gradually, nothing was working anymore, and on top of that, there was absolutely no spontaneity left in my sex life. The injections were effective at first, but over time I needed higher doses, and many times they did not produce the result I expected. Traveling was also difficult — where could you keep the injections discreetly, how many could you use in a day, and in any case, using them every single day was simply not practical and also not allowed for medical reasons.
For many years I have been a colleague, friend, and collaborator of Gabriele Antonini, a high-volume penile implant surgeon based in Rome and well known worldwide. I have joined him in the operating room and participated in his surgeries many, many times. His experience has taught me an enormous amount. Every time I spend time working with him, I learn something new about penile prosthetic surgery.
My personal experience with the surgery he performed on me one year ago has been outstanding. My postoperative recovery was extremely smooth. Just 20 days after surgery, he gave me the green light to resume sexual intercourse in whatever way I wished.
For the past year, I have been enjoying my sex life with complete confidence and spontaneity, with a strong erection as if I were 20 years old. We implanted an AMS 700 CX, 21 cm + 1 cm RTEs.
I recommend Gabriele Antonini without hesitation. I admire him greatly as a surgeon. Having worked alongside him in the operating room, he has taught me, as I mentioned earlier, a tremendous amount, including many of the technical details and surgical nuances involved in this highly delicate procedure.
But I can also speak from another perspective: that of a patient. I was his patient, and today I feel like a new man.
I am also sharing a video showing the result one year after surgery.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Rodsmen
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:23 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Re: SHOW & TELL
I have always wondered why there wasn’t a urologist who had an implant himself. It will be interesting to see how your experiences with it go, and whether you learn anything because of having one yourself. Your healing time was amazing, and far shorter than mine with the same AMS 700CX.
69 yrs. gay married 32 years, totally open. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA Revision after 2yrs, 12-17-25. From AMS700CX 24cm+1cm to 24+3cm See viewtopic.php?t=23367#p219859 or BionicRod.com
-
rdnkbiker
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:49 am
Re: SHOW & TELL
Great outcome very nice looking
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy
-
cbinspok
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm
Re: SHOW & TELL
welcome Tanaka
great outcome brother, its nice to have your views here going forward. enjoy the journey. assuming you didn't do the surgery yourself, who did you choose to do yours.
congratulations looks great.
great outcome brother, its nice to have your views here going forward. enjoy the journey. assuming you didn't do the surgery yourself, who did you choose to do yours.
congratulations looks great.
71 years now,Ed twenty years. A sever break to penis, vit E, pataba, Viagra, massage Ved cilas, exhausted, I tossed in my towel, Op for implant Mar 18, 2021 AMS LGX 18 x12 + 1 3cm RTE,yep standard size, happily gained girth and length,.. stay hwp!
-
Nikos4615
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 pm
Re: SHOW & TELL
Dr Gabriele Antonini in Italy. Fantastic person and fantastic high volume implanter worldwide
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: alans4570, Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], hotdog, messa1212, YandexBot and 28 guests
