Girth increase after implant
-
Nikos4615
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 pm
Girth increase after implant
I’m wondering if you notice girth increase after AMS 700 CX implanted. And when. And how much
-
Quincy
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm
- Location: Boise, ID
Re: Girth increase after implant
I've had my LGX for 8 years.
Immediately after surgery, my dick was wrapped tightly to decrease swelling (I've heard the term mummy wrap). When the wrap came off, the shaft was very thin. It was great to be hard, but I wondered if that was going to be the new girth. It wasn't. Over the next few days it fleshed out a little, and over the first year of regular inflation (4 times a day for 20 minutes each time, usually), both the length and girth increased. Length grew by about an inch over that period. I didn't measure girth, but it did increase, though not as much as I would have liked. Both are better than they were before surgery, though I'd had over a decade of atrophy.
I don't remember very well what my girth was like before ED, but I don't think there is much difference now. Would like to have more.
I wouldn't expect huge girth growth, though the LGX is supposed to be both Length and Growth eXpansion, but better than right after surgery.
Q.
Immediately after surgery, my dick was wrapped tightly to decrease swelling (I've heard the term mummy wrap). When the wrap came off, the shaft was very thin. It was great to be hard, but I wondered if that was going to be the new girth. It wasn't. Over the next few days it fleshed out a little, and over the first year of regular inflation (4 times a day for 20 minutes each time, usually), both the length and girth increased. Length grew by about an inch over that period. I didn't measure girth, but it did increase, though not as much as I would have liked. Both are better than they were before surgery, though I'd had over a decade of atrophy.
I don't remember very well what my girth was like before ED, but I don't think there is much difference now. Would like to have more.
I wouldn't expect huge girth growth, though the LGX is supposed to be both Length and Growth eXpansion, but better than right after surgery.
Q.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Majestic-12 [Bot], YandexBot and 360 guests
