Penis turns to the left flaccid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
John1757
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:18 am

Penis turns to the left flaccid

Postby John1757 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:53 pm

I'm 3 weeks into my post-op my penis pulls to the left when flashed when pumped up and erect it's mostly straight maybe a little to the left will this change does anybody have the same problem

User avatar
ElbowRoom
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm

Re: Penis turns to the left flaccid

Postby ElbowRoom » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:04 pm

My Titan bends to the left when flaccid or with a few pumps in, then is dead straight when really inflated. I think the cylinder material “bunches up” or wrinkles when deflated, causing it to take a bend. No biggie.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C

Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months

CowtownSlim
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon May 04, 2026 11:34 am

Re: Penis turns to the left flaccid

Postby CowtownSlim » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:19 pm

Healing and swelling around the two cylinders is not necessarily symmetric. Obviously discuss with urologist at the 4 week visit.
AMS 700 CX Tenacio 4/24/2026 at age 65. ED from early 50s. Pills and Trimix/Quadmix with side effects superimposed on limited effectiveness.

danny1553
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: Penis turns to the left flaccid

Postby danny1553 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:33 pm

Same here, slightly to the left when deflated.
Not sure if this is related to the reservoir tubing that is passed on the left hand side.

John1757
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:18 am

Re: Penis turns to the left flaccid

Postby John1757 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:03 pm

Thank you for input but mine turns a lot to the left and my doctor said just keep pushing to the right when in the bathtub and cycling but I don't think that will work

User avatar
SWorks17
Posts: 1337
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 pm
Location: Garden Ridge, Texas

Re: Penis turns to the left flaccid

Postby SWorks17 » Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:25 am

John1757 wrote:I'm 3 weeks into my post-op my penis pulls to the left when flashed when pumped up and erect it's mostly straight maybe a little to the left will this change does anybody have the same problem


John, I had a slight curve to the left before I got my implant and I still have a slight curve to the left with my implant in the flaccid state. It does straighten out more when fully pumped up but there is a slight curve to the left.
I don’t worrry about it, I think it really stimulates the wifey more when I’m drilling her. ;)

Enjoy your new Bionic Dick and welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood!

Your Bionic Brother in Texas
SWorks
Age 68, Garden Ridge Texas, Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18cm with 3cm RT's installed 5 Nov 2021 by Major Dr Shane Barney, BAMC, San Antonio, Texas, Married 37 years.
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27

Mijudac79
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun May 05, 2024 5:47 pm

Re: Penis turns to the left flaccid

Postby Mijudac79 » Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:40 am

Regarding pointing! I always pointed to the left before implant, now, it points to the right. I have a slight “kink” which goes away with a few pumps while still basically looking like a normal flaccid penis.
Four or five pumps should work.
AMS700 LGX
Implanted October 2023


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Majestic-12 [Bot], YandexBot and 365 guests