Day1: Implant completed at 12:35 pm central. Running low grade fever & the horrible hiccups, which I assume is caused by anesthesia.
Going to see Doc in morning to remove tubes.
Pain is a 5 0ut of 10 near reservoir site.
My turn: Implanted 9-29-26
-
click64
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2026 8:55 am
My turn: Implanted 9-29-26
Implanted 9-29-26 Ar. Urology Titan 24cm Pills worked great for 10+ years, then the dreaded injects, Quadmix caused major left curvature.
I am a male lesbian, I like women, (my wife). DOB: Aug.
I am a male lesbian, I like women, (my wife). DOB: Aug.
-
runtsss
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2026 9:31 am
Re: My turn: Implanted 9-29-26
Implanted 9-29 as well! Let’s keep in touch!
23yo with connective tissue disorder (HSD)
ED cause: PSSD (post-SNRI sexual dysfunction)
Trimix 1.5 yrs, R corporal fibrosis found in surgery
Implanted 9/29/26, Dr. Eid NYC
Titan 22cm, RTE 1.5cm R / 1.0cm L
Genesis (classic) pump, penoscrotal
ED cause: PSSD (post-SNRI sexual dysfunction)
Trimix 1.5 yrs, R corporal fibrosis found in surgery
Implanted 9/29/26, Dr. Eid NYC
Titan 22cm, RTE 1.5cm R / 1.0cm L
Genesis (classic) pump, penoscrotal
-
click64
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2026 8:55 am
Re: My turn: Implanted 9-29-26
Will do, Bro.
Implanted 9-29-26 Ar. Urology Titan 24cm Pills worked great for 10+ years, then the dreaded injects, Quadmix caused major left curvature.
I am a male lesbian, I like women, (my wife). DOB: Aug.
I am a male lesbian, I like women, (my wife). DOB: Aug.
-
Quincy
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm
- Location: Boise, ID
Re: My turn: Implanted 9-29-26
Best wishes to both of you. Patience is a key word for you right now. It should get better and better from here. Follow your doctor's orders and if you don't have any on some subject, ask him. Most will tell you when you can get into a hot bath (which sounds counterintuitive, but gave me the most relief from the pain in the early weeks), how long to use ice, when you can start to cycle the implant, how often to cycle during the first weeks and longer, etc.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE
-
ElbowRoom
- Posts: 1305
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm
Re: My turn: Implanted 9-29-26
Quincy has it right, just rest and don't expect too much. It will be uncomfortable, peeing will be a hassle, and it will feel beat up and unnatural around the surgical area. Just give it time and know and trust it will improve a lot over time.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
-
click64
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2026 8:55 am
Re: My turn: Implanted 9-29-26
Day 2:
Went to Docs office, removed cath., it "hoyt".
1st wizz post cath, pain scale 1-10 mine was 11+.
Hiccups will not stop.
Low grade fever is persistent.
Not all bad news though, my willie is free & will soon be looking for PIV.
Went to Docs office, removed cath., it "hoyt".
1st wizz post cath, pain scale 1-10 mine was 11+.
Hiccups will not stop.
Low grade fever is persistent.
Not all bad news though, my willie is free & will soon be looking for PIV.
Implanted 9-29-26 Ar. Urology Titan 24cm Pills worked great for 10+ years, then the dreaded injects, Quadmix caused major left curvature.
I am a male lesbian, I like women, (my wife). DOB: Aug.
I am a male lesbian, I like women, (my wife). DOB: Aug.
-
LetoMan
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 pm
Re: My turn: Implanted 9-29-26
click64 wrote:Not all bad news though, my willie is free & will soon be looking for PIV.
He’s a poet, and he doesn’t know it
But his dick shows it…
He’s a Longfellow.
Born 1974. Implanted 5/21/2024. AMS 700 CX 21cm, 3cm RTE. Penoscrotal. Venous leak my whole life. Pills helped, but hated the side effects; worked less as I aged. Skipped injections. Grateful to bionic brotherhood that helped me make this decision.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, ClaudeBot, LetoMan, YandexBot and 131 guests
