Im having my revision tomorrow in Turkey with Hakky & Bugra.
I had a Rigicon Infla10ax implanted six months ago in April. Issues are:
- Tubing is prominent at base of penis..
- Glans Hypermobility & angled downwards.
- Curvature correction.
I'll be degloved via sub-coronal incision, auxetic cuts made down the shaft, the glans tacked back to increase stability and reduce downward angle, tubing cut and reset, cylinders replaced, reservoir drained and refilled.
There's a small chance of the reservoir being upsized to a 140cc otherwise it will just be fully filled.
One issue is that I currently feel my reservoir, which I think is a 120cc. Its not painful, but just feels like I'm slightly bloated in that area at all times. Like I have gas. I worry that by filling it with more fluid, or even replacing it with larger will result in it becoming more uncomfortable.
Anyone with any experience with that? Or anyone else feel their reservoir generally?
Next are the cylinders. Im having auxetic cuts, so the idea is that through cycling, the girth will increase and the length too around 2.5cm ideally. In my view that means I can move up an implant size from 22+1 to a 24.
Apparently that's not necessarily the case though?
Again anyone with experience of that? Has anyone actually been "upsized" in real life?
If anyone has any experience on the above please do share.
Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts
-
splitpeach
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:43 pm
Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts
Mid 30s. UK. ED since mid teens. Tried pills, injections, P Shot, Gainswave, ESWT shockwave, Vertica, VED, traction, MUSE, Vitaros.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
-
MovingForward
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:13 am
Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts
Best of luck to you!
I have a question- how does one get to see Hakky in Turkey? Does he offer a better rate there?
I have a question- how does one get to see Hakky in Turkey? Does he offer a better rate there?
-
personfromon
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:04 pm
Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts
Is Hakky in Turkey for any reason in particular, or is this a special case where he flew in for the surgery? I understand he practices out of the states!
-
lasthope2.0
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2025 1:23 pm
Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts
personfromon wrote:Is Hakky in Turkey for any reason in particular, or is this a special case where he flew in for the surgery? I understand he practices out of the states!
I can’t speak for Dr. Hakky. I know a few surgeons who collaborate deeply with Rigicon and fly to Turkey often for surgical workshops. Rigicon is headquartered in New York but has strong Turkish roots.
-
splitpeach
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:43 pm
Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts
This is just a special purpose short trip as I understand it.
Mid 30s. UK. ED since mid teens. Tried pills, injections, P Shot, Gainswave, ESWT shockwave, Vertica, VED, traction, MUSE, Vitaros.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
-
whatevery
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm
Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts
I remember reading that Hakky annually operates in Turkey while charging Turkish rates. How true is it? Only splitpeach knows
Good luck to you man!
Good luck to you man!
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
-
AussieGuy81
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2025 12:28 am
Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts
Were they hoping with the first surgery that the implant would straighten things up but it didn't? So this time you're getting the auxetic cuts done?
43, ED since late 20's, Pills on and off since then increasing strengths with inconsistent results. Now 5mg Cialis daily and either 20mg Cialis or 100mg Viagra
Not sure if it's Psychological or Physiological, long-term use of SSRI's probably hasn't helped
Not sure if it's Psychological or Physiological, long-term use of SSRI's probably hasn't helped
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, ClaudeBot, DotBot, Google [Bot] and 86 guests
