Size Loss
-
K9Sgt13
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2025 7:24 pm
Size Loss
So brothers it’s a reality , you will lose length immediately after surgery, pre op 6 1/2 post op 4 1/2 . I’m hoping to regain what was lost by cycling every day 2 x . I can’t complain because even the 4 1/2 is hard as a rock and my spouse is more than understanding. So loss is real but ability to have an erection is worth it !!!!!
-
fucked0ne
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:47 pm
Re: Size Loss
Yes, you will “lose” length immediately post-op. If you were sized properly, through regular cycling you should get it all back in 8-12 months.
42. Implanted by Dr. Kramer, July 5, 2024, AMS LGX, 21cm cylinders + 2cm RTEs. Idiopathic "hard flaccid" ED following bacterial infection. Tried pulse waves, Cialis, TRT, even spinal injections. Nada.
-
danny1553
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Re: Size Loss
My semi-scientific method to determine whether you have a room for length recovery: watch your angle at the maxed out pumping state.
If it is pointing horizontally or downward then you have not reached the max. Once it starts pointing upwards like during teens-time supererection then you are at max and further length increase is unlikely.
If it is pointing horizontally or downward then you have not reached the max. Once it starts pointing upwards like during teens-time supererection then you are at max and further length increase is unlikely.
-
Old Guy
- Posts: 3208
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:31 pm
- Location: Ohio
Re: Size Loss
And begin cycling as soon as you can tolerate the soreness. I was never informed about cycling, had not found Frank Talk yet to know it was a thing, my surgeon simply said "Go use it".
I was maybe 5 1/2 prior to implant, although never measured myself. After implant if I was 4 1/2 that was lucky. I did inflate almost daily but not for long periods of time like cycling requires.
At five months post I found FT, started cycling daily. At that point my measurement was just at 5". 13 weeks of cycling and I gained 1/16 inch. Think it was too late to start. Gave up cycling.
I was maybe 5 1/2 prior to implant, although never measured myself. After implant if I was 4 1/2 that was lucky. I did inflate almost daily but not for long periods of time like cycling requires.
At five months post I found FT, started cycling daily. At that point my measurement was just at 5". 13 weeks of cycling and I gained 1/16 inch. Think it was too late to start. Gave up cycling.
Nov. 8, 2019
6+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 38 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me
6+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 38 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me
-
AnotherOldFart
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2025 3:37 pm
Re: Size Loss
If you search for the word “size” in FrankTalk, you will get 25047 matches.
This topic has been thrashed thoroughly by our bionic brotherhood.
This topic has been thrashed thoroughly by our bionic brotherhood.
70, Type 2 Diabetes, March 2026, AMS 700 CX 22cm Penoscrotal 6" girth. Couldn't be happier.
-
ElbowRoom
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm
Re: Size Loss
danny1553 wrote:My semi-scientific method to determine whether you have a room for length recovery: watch your angle at the maxed out pumping state.
If it is pointing horizontally or downward then you have not reached the max. Once it starts pointing upwards like during teens-time supererection then you are at max and further length increase is unlikely.
I had a two o’clock erection angle from first inflation, I gained almost an inch over 6 months with zero angle change Many guys have horizontal of downward angles from the start and never change no matter their gains.
Erection angle is set by your anatomy, and many get a lower angle after surgery due to trauma and the weight of the implant. Your method may have worked for your case, but I don’t think it’s typical of most patients’ experience.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
-
RigiconDownUnder
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2025 12:07 am
Re: Size Loss
K9Sgt13 wrote:So brothers it’s a reality , you will lose length immediately after surgery, pre op 6 1/2 post op 4 1/2 . I’m hoping to regain what was lost by cycling every day 2 x . I can’t complain because even the 4 1/2 is hard as a rock and my spouse is more than understanding. So loss is real but ability to have an erection is worth it !!!!!
Two inches is heartbreaking. I wouldn’t take this lightly. No disrespect to your surgeon. Did you use a high-volume implanter or a low-volume center of excellence implanter or a general urologist who implants once in a blue moon or an academic center high-volume implanter who often allows the residents to do most of the work?
For your future revisions, please develop a strong fetish for high-volume implanters in non-academic settings.
Sometimes, shit happens even in high volume settings, and it can be fixed with revision surgeries. Good luck to you.
T1 diabetes. Progressive ED after a motorcycle accident. Rezūm, Trimix, then Rigicon Infla10 Pulse DIPP via Phantom technique. Grateful to my bionic brotherhood for helping me pull the trigger. Best decision I ever made, for me and my wife of 32 years.
-
LetoMan
- Posts: 535
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 pm
Re: Size Loss
RigiconDownUnder wrote:Two inches is heartbreaking. I wouldn’t take this lightly. No disrespect to your surgeon.
I gotta be honest, this is a pretty terrible comment. There is very little correlation between your measurable size immediately post-op and your eventual size once swelling goes down and your implant is able to fully extend.
K9, what size implant did you get, plus any RTE’s? Virtually all guys a) are perceptibly shorter immediately post-op, and b) eventually recover their pre-op length if correctly sized. It is very rare to not be correctly sized. The most likely explanation is simply that your dick needs time to heal and for the implant to fully extend.
Cycling doesn’t need to be aggressive to be effective. Many guys confuse cycling with something like exercise, thinking you are growing or stretching your dick. But the reality is when you were measured for an implant on the operating table you could already accommodate the implant you were given. Cycling is mostly a method of getting your cavernosa to allow the implant to fully extend, as it was likely swollen by the implant procedure and may need some gentle stretching. There is nothing indicating that aggressive, painful or multiple times a day cycling is any better than just a basic once-a-day program. The data indicate that virtually all guys who follow a basic cycling program get back to pre-op size, with very little deviation either bigger or smaller. If aggressive cycling were doing anything, it would show up in the data with varying outcomes based on the “level” of cycling. But it doesn’t.
Born 1974. Implanted 5/21/2024. AMS 700 CX 21cm, 3cm RTE. Penoscrotal. Venous leak my whole life. Pills helped, but hated the side effects; worked less as I aged. Skipped injections. Grateful to bionic brotherhood that helped me make this decision.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, DotBot, Google [Bot] and 20 guests
