Well today it failed!
-
duke_cicero
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2024 2:58 pm
Re: Well today it failed!
Damn. Of all days, I'm sorry this happened on your anniversary!
Born 1990. ED since age 20 after a bicycle accident. Coloplast Genesis malleable implanted December 2024 by the great Dr. Laurence Levine in Chicago.
· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update
· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update
-
cbinspok
- Posts: 1149
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm
Re: Well today it failed!
sorry to hear this Maddawg
I remember when you got it, Hang in there fingers crossed for speedy repair and recovery! keep us in your orbit.
I remember when you got it, Hang in there fingers crossed for speedy repair and recovery! keep us in your orbit.
71 years now,Ed twenty years. A sever break to penis, vit E, pataba, Viagra, massage Ved cilas, exhausted, I tossed in my towel, Op for implant Mar 18, 2021 AMS LGX 18 x12 + 1 3cm RTE,yep standard size, happily gained girth and length,.. stay hwp!
-
Maddawg
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:44 pm
- Location: My land , NC
Re: Well today it failed!
I’m going back to Dr Lentz he did a great job I don’t blame him for anything. I spoke with him yesterday and he took a look at things. I was happy with the size and girth. Which I know I had before but didn’t care much at all into things stopped working f so now I measure and pay attention.Dox did say that most of his revision seem to run bigger and he wouldn’t be surprised if I needed a 28+2 instead of the 26+3 that was currently running. Which makes since because my wife would say she’s getting stabbed. I could feel the left tip of the tube around the head rim. So I would deflate a little and angry shake the shaft and try again which usually repositioned things. We’ve been working with the gummy worm dick for the past few days. I can’t wait to bringThors hammer back to the bed room
Born 1982 - Married since 2001— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res Complete failure 9/23/26…waiting on verdict.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res Complete failure 9/23/26…waiting on verdict.
-
wilsonmill
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:50 am
- Location: Raleigh NC
Re: Well today it failed!
My Titan failed at 5 yrs.. tubing to left cylinder.. had a revision and it was so much easier than the first. Good luck
Age 65, type 1 diabetic, Married 21+ years, Titan implant 23 cm 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz, failed March of 2024, revision 25Jun24 AMS700 LGX 18cm 5rte's Dr Andrew Chang associated urology Raleigh NC, Rex Hospital
-
Weazer
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:25 pm
Re: Well today it failed!
I will be having my second revision in a couple of weeks. First implant lasted only 10 months. This one lasted almost exactly 6 years. I have been out of commision since July and I am more than ready to get back in the game.
65, not married, Peyronie's Disease in 2014, plication surgery 2016, failed, grafted in 2016, implant Dec. 27 2018. Revision July of 2020 Titan 20cm +1.5RTE
-
ElbowRoom
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm
Re: Well today it failed!
Weazer wrote:I will be having my second revision in a couple of weeks. First implant lasted only 10 months. This one lasted almost exactly 6 years. I have been out of commision since July and I am more than ready to get back in the game.
What was your first implant type that failed prematurely? Just wondering if AMS or Titan.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, DotBot, tbonegas and 124 guests
