Nerve damage

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
arazon
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2026 8:23 pm

Re: Nerve damage

Postby arazon » Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:37 am

Buckbuff did you find a solution to your nerve problem?

Buckbuff
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:43 pm

Re: Nerve damage

Postby Buckbuff » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:56 pm

Sorry..just saw this..I'm on disability and have Aetna and they don't take it. I was going to go to mayo in Minnesota. I live in iowa now..going to see a gal in iowa city. But mayo in Minnesota was 1st recommended. Second was Chicago. Levine I beleive?

edjohn
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:10 am

Re: Nerve damage

Postby edjohn » Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:29 pm

lionsmane wrote:I've had nerve damage to the underside of the shaft from the penoscrotal incision. Hasn't remedied itself 2 years later unfortunately.


Clavell patient here as well and after one year I still have almost no sensation on the bottom of my dick all the way to the glans... I will be clear I don't believe it is his "fault" i.e. I am sure he didn't make a mistake or anything, but it's interesting... did you also have any scrotoplasty involved? I had him use the diamond incision which serves to remove turkey-neck / webbing as well as allow the implantation. The weird thing is that the numbness is at least 4 inches beyond the actual incision (right to the glans, ya dig...). It sucks because that was my G spot, basically. I don't actually feel like sex is much worse, though I have to say it's "less" at least for now.
Oct 7, 2025 - Coloplast Titan Touch XL - 26cm + 0.5cm RTE from Jonathan Clavell

edjohn
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:10 am

Re: Nerve damage

Postby edjohn » Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:41 pm

CanGetItUpButNotOff wrote:Just yesterday, I had a consultation with a local neurologist on this subject and he was completely unequipped to handle the question. He referred me to a specialist (neuro-urologist) at either the Mayo Clinic or the Cleveland Clinic. I've been to Mayo (Jacksonville) before for other issues so I am just beginning the process for this.


Following! I am very interested in any potential for sensation restoration.
Oct 7, 2025 - Coloplast Titan Touch XL - 26cm + 0.5cm RTE from Jonathan Clavell

Texas Otter
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2025 4:58 pm

Re: Nerve damage

Postby Texas Otter » Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:59 pm

Edjohn, I had a scrotalplasty with first implant and regained sensation at base of my dick within 2 years. My first implant was done by Robert Cornell whom Clavell officed with. One unanticipated advantage of my scrotalplasty is that it dramatically increased my base girth when it fully healed. Cornell also stated that it would increase my usable length and he was right. How i ended up using Clavell is a story in itself. Good luck with the sensation


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anotherguy, Bytespider, ClaudeBot, YandexBot and 131 guests