TRT question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
danny1553
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: TRT question

Postby danny1553 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:51 pm

I am on TRT for more than 20 years. Maybe my nuts shrunk but neither I paid attention nor I cared.
I do injections 0.32cc every 4 days. Why so frequently? Because I hate the peaks and valleys effect. I can administer my injections myself as often as I need, and I found 4 days to be a sweet spot for me.
In general, I just listen to my body. If I feel constantly tired and low energy I know I need to go a bit higher. If I feel estrogen spikes (sensitive nipples) or a boiler forming under the skin, I go lower.

In overall, my level is slightly higher than what is considered to be a "normal" range but my doctor does not consider that as a concern given that I am in a good physical shape.

Texas Otter
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2025 4:58 pm

Re: TRT question

Postby Texas Otter » Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:32 am

I see Clavell for Testopel injections 3x per year. He also prescribed anastrozole for estrogen clearance. He also requested that I also take low dose aspirin as a blood thinner because testosterone thickens blood.

Buckbuff
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:43 pm

Re: TRT question

Postby Buckbuff » Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:42 pm

For the life of me your question makes zero sence!! :roll:

User avatar
ElbowRoom
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm

Re: TRT question

Postby ElbowRoom » Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:57 am

danny1553 wrote:I am on TRT for more than 20 years. Maybe my nuts shrunk but neither I paid attention nor I cared.
I do injections 0.32cc every 4 days. Why so frequently? Because I hate the peaks and valleys effect. I can administer my injections myself as often as I need, and I found 4 days to be a sweet spot for me.
In general, I just listen to my body. If I feel constantly tired and low energy I know I need to go a bit higher. If I feel estrogen spikes (sensitive nipples) or a boiler forming under the skin, I go lower.

In overall, my level is slightly higher than what is considered to be a "normal" range but my doctor does not consider that as a concern given that I am in a good physical shape.


That’s a fat dose…what are your numbers on that dose?
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C

Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Google [Bot] and 258 guests