Thanks for your feedback kodixx. I know the Wand and it is truly a powerful weapon just she hates any kind of toys which make noiseI
Fortunately it is not the regular that she is not coming during PIV, specially in cowgirl position she can have multi orgasm.
But after a back surgery she has to go easy with this position and movements. Most other used positions are more or less only for me to reach climax but when I need too long it gets frustrated.
It seems like as for many of us there are still ups and downs in the process of being bionic.
1st time sex with implant (82nd PIV)
-
richard_goes_bionic
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (71st-75th PIV)
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
-
Kodixx
- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:32 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (71st-75th PIV)
richard_goes_bionic, agreed. Seems like no matter where you are in life, or life style, there's challenges to work thru.
Fortunately there's lots of tools to help - just got to keep looking and trying new things
- Chuck
Fortunately there's lots of tools to help - just got to keep looking and trying new things
- Chuck
richard_goes_bionic wrote:It seems like as for many of us there are still ups and downs in the process of being bionic.
Feb 2025 58yo, 38 w/ greatest wife ever
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks
-
richard_goes_bionic
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (78th PIV)
I just got a question from one of my brothers how I am doing so I post my answer here also.
Hi discovernew, funny you asked, one hour ago just had morning PIV with both climax. cowgirl and doggy. yes brother, natural size still some to go, natural engorgement yes but of course limited. Healing fine climax ability mostly ok sometimes it takes time up to one hour. Tubing nicely hidden, only thing pump bulb still very hard.
As many of you know I was very late in the process after surgery due to long recovery. For all of you who struggle dont panic take time dont rush let your body lead the pace. I did not start cycling before 12 weeks due to nerve pain but today everything is fine besides som small issues bulb pump related which seems I am not alone with this matter.
I managed to have intercourse since start in February with an average of nearly 10 times a month, in addition comes a few masturbations when PIV was not available.
A little over a month I have my 1st year anniversary with the implant and I have not fucked last 8 years prior surgery what I managed last 8 month. Bionic the only way to go, no pills, no needles just pump it up.
All the best to brothers and those who are soon becoming one.
Richard
Hi discovernew, funny you asked, one hour ago just had morning PIV with both climax. cowgirl and doggy. yes brother, natural size still some to go, natural engorgement yes but of course limited. Healing fine climax ability mostly ok sometimes it takes time up to one hour. Tubing nicely hidden, only thing pump bulb still very hard.
As many of you know I was very late in the process after surgery due to long recovery. For all of you who struggle dont panic take time dont rush let your body lead the pace. I did not start cycling before 12 weeks due to nerve pain but today everything is fine besides som small issues bulb pump related which seems I am not alone with this matter.
I managed to have intercourse since start in February with an average of nearly 10 times a month, in addition comes a few masturbations when PIV was not available.
A little over a month I have my 1st year anniversary with the implant and I have not fucked last 8 years prior surgery what I managed last 8 month. Bionic the only way to go, no pills, no needles just pump it up.
All the best to brothers and those who are soon becoming one.
Richard
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
-
Chris1967
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2025 12:14 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (78th PIV)
Hi Richard, I’d like to wish you all the best for your anniversary in advance. My surgeon, Prof. Dr. Osmonov, said the Rigicon could last over 8 to 9 years—so we’ve still got plenty of leeway
) before the next revision.
58 years old, living in Germany, ED since 2004,
03.02.2026. Rigicon 10 Infla X Pulse 22cm + 2cm by Prof. Dr. Osmonov, Germany.
03.02.2026. Rigicon 10 Infla X Pulse 22cm + 2cm by Prof. Dr. Osmonov, Germany.
-
richard_goes_bionic
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (79th-80th PIV)
Thanks Chris, if this is the case we have a lot to look forward to.
As mentioned before I had trouble to climax within reasonable time (nearly one hour) and this could cause again problems for her.
Now we found a position which helps us both. The spoon. She lies on one side open her legs when I enter her she closes again. with the right angle I am touching her g point and it took us less than 10 minutes to reach orgasm. Her back and shoulder are without stress and I can touch her on the right spot while my bionic tool does its job.
Btw I reminded her that there is one month left to one year implant anniversary. I said it would be nice to celebrate that day with number 100. With the new position she was cooperative and said than we have to push the pace to reach that goal.
Lets see how it goes.
As mentioned before I had trouble to climax within reasonable time (nearly one hour) and this could cause again problems for her.
Now we found a position which helps us both. The spoon. She lies on one side open her legs when I enter her she closes again. with the right angle I am touching her g point and it took us less than 10 minutes to reach orgasm. Her back and shoulder are without stress and I can touch her on the right spot while my bionic tool does its job.
Btw I reminded her that there is one month left to one year implant anniversary. I said it would be nice to celebrate that day with number 100. With the new position she was cooperative and said than we have to push the pace to reach that goal.
Lets see how it goes.
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
-
Goodsir
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed May 13, 2026 5:49 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (79th-80th PIV)
Hey Richard, when you say it takes over an hour to climax is that because or pain or aching? I’m 6 months post op and still getting pain after 20/30 minutes and having to deflate because it’s too painful with no chance of reaching orgasm
-
richard_goes_bionic
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm
Re: 1st time sex with implant (82nd PIV)
Hi Goodsir, I really cant tell, today was this day again, I tried nearly every position and it still took one hour, but with climax for me. she is checking the time.
Its a problem for her because of earlier shoulder surgery. No its not because of pain I dont have any or very little irritation after so long a session. Today I took a half DP with a dildo in the end and that made it. But not for her.
Her position is cowgirl but not able to because of her shoulder getting moved to much.
I must say, maybe also due to that we nearly fuck every second day its difficult to reach the excitement after so many years.
I think its also time to cool it down for a while.
Whats your pain and where, I needed 12 weeks to start cycling and intercourse. Try the spoon position with a lot of lubrication and relax dont push to hard. At least worth a try. How about your wife is she getting off?
good luck!
Richard
Her position is cowgirl but not able to because of her shoulder getting moved to much.
I must say, maybe also due to that we nearly fuck every second day its difficult to reach the excitement after so many years.
I think its also time to cool it down for a while.
Whats your pain and where, I needed 12 weeks to start cycling and intercourse. Try the spoon position with a lot of lubrication and relax dont push to hard. At least worth a try. How about your wife is she getting off?
good luck!
Richard
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Google [Bot] and 213 guests
