1984ptc wrote:Search up the guy who hakky did auxetic on. Hes been active recently. He posts about how implants make you larger. Tjsomething it was a bunch of letters. Then there was a guy who did a bunch of hanging exercises with an ipp using a vacuum system essentially stretching his dick to 8 inches.
Hakky tells me for sure ill need a bigger cylinder on revision. Hes done several auxetic surgeries. If he thinks im a good candidate for it during revision, may ask him to do it. Wife may just tell me not too. So far shes enjoyed the filler
I think that’s a very specific case of somebody really kind of obsessed with gaining size and doing everything possible (and spending a lot) to do it. I’m not saying it can’t be done, just that most guys aren’t going to have that kind of experience without extensive procedures.
While it’s true that most men that have revisions after several years have some tissue expansion and often need larger implants, I don’t think that usually equates to a larger penis. It seems to mostly be due to expansion and settling of the implant proximally in the perineum.
