Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Discovernew
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby Discovernew » Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:00 pm

splitpeach wrote:Im having my revision tomorrow in Turkey with Hakky & Bugra.

I had a Rigicon Infla10ax implanted six months ago in April. Issues are:

- Tubing is prominent at base of penis..
- Glans Hypermobility & angled downwards.
- Curvature correction.

I'll be degloved via sub-coronal incision, auxetic cuts made down the shaft, the glans tacked back to increase stability and reduce downward angle, tubing cut and reset, cylinders replaced, reservoir drained and refilled.

There's a small chance of the reservoir being upsized to a 140cc otherwise it will just be fully filled.

One issue is that I currently feel my reservoir, which I think is a 120cc. Its not painful, but just feels like I'm slightly bloated in that area at all times. Like I have gas. I worry that by filling it with more fluid, or even replacing it with larger will result in it becoming more uncomfortable.

Anyone with any experience with that? Or anyone else feel their reservoir generally?

Next are the cylinders. Im having auxetic cuts, so the idea is that through cycling, the girth will increase and the length too around 2.5cm ideally. In my view that means I can move up an implant size from 22+1 to a 24.

Apparently that's not necessarily the case though?

Again anyone with experience of that? Has anyone actually been "upsized" in real life?

If anyone has any experience on the above please do share.


Dude are you in Turkey? Lets meet! i am here as well
Implanted October 11, 2024, Dr Karaman. Infla10 AX 20cm +1cm RTE.
My Implant Journal - Click Here

ED about 14 years. Pills worked for 12 years, later worked 50%. Tried almost everything, nothing worked: Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox, Etc

Discovernew
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby Discovernew » Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:07 pm

MovingForward wrote:Best of luck to you!

I have a question- how does one get to see Hakky in Turkey? Does he offer a better rate there?


He offers Turkish prices through Bugra, which is like 1/3rd of the US prices or even less. He does this through Bugra. But apparently they fly him over only like once a year. If more people start reaching out about this he may be invited more often.
Implanted October 11, 2024, Dr Karaman. Infla10 AX 20cm +1cm RTE.
My Implant Journal - Click Here

ED about 14 years. Pills worked for 12 years, later worked 50%. Tried almost everything, nothing worked: Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox, Etc

Discovernew
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby Discovernew » Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:12 pm

RigiconDownUnder wrote:Ice, ice, ice, and more ice. Recovery should go well, and you will perform well. Hakky is impressive and it was a strong choice.

My Infla inflates and deflates reliably, without dog ears or discomfort.

I contacted my Rigicon representative, who described a global lifetime warranty covering erosions and infections as well and he sounded unusually nice in his emails. I will credit him as another good keyboard warrior.

I hope they did not charge you 1st world price for the device.


Please some moderators of this forum ban all these fake patient accounts that are obvious sales rep. Where are the moderators of this forum? It's a shame
Implanted October 11, 2024, Dr Karaman. Infla10 AX 20cm +1cm RTE.
My Implant Journal - Click Here

ED about 14 years. Pills worked for 12 years, later worked 50%. Tried almost everything, nothing worked: Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox, Etc

Discovernew
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Re: Revision Tomorrow with Hakky in Turkey + Auxetic Cuts

Postby Discovernew » Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:36 pm

splitpeach wrote:Im having my revision tomorrow in Turkey with Hakky & Bugra.

I had a Rigicon Infla10ax implanted six months ago in April. Issues are:

- Tubing is prominent at base of penis..
- Glans Hypermobility & angled downwards.
- Curvature correction.

I'll be degloved via sub-coronal incision, auxetic cuts made down the shaft, the glans tacked back to increase stability and reduce downward angle, tubing cut and reset, cylinders replaced, reservoir drained and refilled.

There's a small chance of the reservoir being upsized to a 140cc otherwise it will just be fully filled.

One issue is that I currently feel my reservoir, which I think is a 120cc. Its not painful, but just feels like I'm slightly bloated in that area at all times. Like I have gas. I worry that by filling it with more fluid, or even replacing it with larger will result in it becoming more uncomfortable.

Anyone with any experience with that? Or anyone else feel their reservoir generally?

Next are the cylinders. Im having auxetic cuts, so the idea is that through cycling, the girth will increase and the length too around 2.5cm ideally. In my view that means I can move up an implant size from 22+1 to a 24.

Apparently that's not necessarily the case though?

Again anyone with experience of that? Has anyone actually been "upsized" in real life?

If anyone has any experience on the above please do share.


I'm curious if hakky promised more length with the auxetic cuts, or just more girth? It was my understanding that it was mainly for girth but didn't have much effect regarding length
Implanted October 11, 2024, Dr Karaman. Infla10 AX 20cm +1cm RTE.
My Implant Journal - Click Here

ED about 14 years. Pills worked for 12 years, later worked 50%. Tried almost everything, nothing worked: Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox, Etc


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bp1111, ClaudeBot, Facebook, marcsalo, Reggieman, YandexBot and 277 guests