Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
arazon
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2026 8:23 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby arazon » Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:51 am

ready2go wrote:A bit of reality, your girlfriend on the other side of the world won't be alone. While your gone.
I am on that side of the world in the Philippines.
I know guys who do that visit once a year thing or for a few months. Then when they come back Ms girlfriend has a baby .
If pills , injections don't work then get an implant . Then either work remotely to live with your LD gf or bring her back with you


How's life in the Philippines? I read about the girls there are fine although not that great looking. How do you make your money there and are the houses cheap?

ready2go
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:47 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby ready2go » Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:31 am

arazon wrote:
ready2go wrote:A bit of reality, your girlfriend on the other side of the world won't be alone. While your gone.
I am on that side of the world in the Philippines.
I know guys who do that visit once a year thing or for a few months. Then when they come back Ms girlfriend has a baby .
If pills , injections don't work then get an implant . Then either work remotely to live with your LD gf or bring her back with you


How's life in the Philippines? I read about the girls there are fine although not that great looking. How do you make your money there and are the houses cheap?


like anywhere there is a percentage of beautiful women and for me the petite filipina are hot . small waist , curvy hips , nice firm butt . sometimes im envious that that the local guys got to grow up here surrounded by these beauties . i think the percent of good looking women in the philippines is higher than usa . AND they do not have a femimist misandrist bone in their body . and the are very sociable . you can strike up a conversation with any of them and they will smile and be happy to chat .
i am retired ,so i live off my pension . our rent for a small 2 bedroom 2 bath house on a island with a great beach is 15.000 peso / $240 US a month . electic went up to about $60 US per month .
beer at the beach front places is about $1.30 each . we can buy lunch for about $3,50 .
i just got back from usa after a 7 year absence and has serious sticker shock .
its good to be back in the philliy whilly.
ill add that there are filipina here that dont cheat [ i asumme, because they drop off the radar] when mr afam is away for months on end . those are usually the more mature ones who dont want to mess up a good deal .
i assumed you were in the philippins . the hot climate , sunburn etc .
either way leaving a girl alone for a year is along time to expect her to ignore "her needs" and the local guys that will be hitting on her daily .
not trying to bash but im being realistic . after being here for 7 years and seeing the girls with the so called "long distance" relationship out at night chasing other expats . women get as hot as a microwave at least once a month . from thier own lips when they ovolate
American , retired in the philippines .
tactra malleable 13 mm ,in new delhi India . march 2024

User avatar
duke_cicero
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue May 28, 2024 2:58 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby duke_cicero » Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:44 am

Had plenty of wonderful women leave me because of ED. Didn't matter how thoughtful or understanding they were. The implant changed my life.
Born 1990. ED since age 20 after a bicycle accident. Coloplast Genesis malleable implanted December 2024 by the great Dr. Laurence Levine in Chicago.

· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update

arazon
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2026 8:23 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby arazon » Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:28 pm

ready2go wrote:
arazon wrote:
ready2go wrote:A bit of reality, your girlfriend on the other side of the world won't be alone. While your gone.
I am on that side of the world in the Philippines.
I know guys who do that visit once a year thing or for a few months. Then when they come back Ms girlfriend has a baby .
If pills , injections don't work then get an implant . Then either work remotely to live with your LD gf or bring her back with you


How's life in the Philippines? I read about the girls there are fine although not that great looking. How do you make your money there and are the houses cheap?


like anywhere there is a percentage of beautiful women and for me the petite filipina are hot . small waist , curvy hips , nice firm butt . sometimes im envious that that the local guys got to grow up here surrounded by these beauties . i think the percent of good looking women in the philippines is higher than usa . AND they do not have a femimist misandrist bone in their body . and the are very sociable . you can strike up a conversation with any of them and they will smile and be happy to chat .
i am retired ,so i live off my pension . our rent for a small 2 bedroom 2 bath house on a island with a great beach is 15.000 peso / $240 US a month . electic went up to about $60 US per month .
beer at the beach front places is about $1.30 each . we can buy lunch for about $3,50 .
i just got back from usa after a 7 year absence and has serious sticker shock .
its good to be back in the philliy whilly.
ill add that there are filipina here that dont cheat [ i asumme, because they drop off the radar] when mr afam is away for months on end . those are usually the more mature ones who dont want to mess up a good deal .
i assumed you were in the philippins . the hot climate , sunburn etc .
either way leaving a girl alone for a year is along time to expect her to ignore "her needs" and the local guys that will be hitting on her daily .
not trying to bash but im being realistic . after being here for 7 years and seeing the girls with the so called "long distance" relationship out at night chasing other expats . women get as hot as a microwave at least once a month . from thier own lips when they ovolate


I'm interested in going to the Philippines but I keep reading about Filipinas who scam men out of their money since its a 3rd world nation. Are the women in Manila different than those from other parts of the country in that theyre not scammers?

So I assume you pay about $400/month on rent, bills and food. Thats better than paying $3000/month for all that in the states.

I'm interested in traveling there, maybe to live my life there but I still need more info about this cuz its a big life move. But you have me interested in going there, no doubt.

I will also pm you. Thank you.

User avatar
ElbowRoom
Posts: 1325
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby ElbowRoom » Tue Oct 06, 2026 2:31 pm

arazon wrote:I'm interested in going to the Philippines but I keep reading about Filipinas who scam men out of their money since its a 3rd world nation. Are the women in Manila different than those from other parts of the country in that theyre not scammers?


This part is 100% within your control. Be vigilant and don’t allow yourself to be scammed.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C

Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months

LetoMan
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby LetoMan » Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:30 pm

arazon wrote:I'm interested in going to the Philippines but I keep reading about Filipinas who scam men out of their money since it’s a 3rd world nation.


For a while I did what society expects of me, which is to date women in my age range and social class here in my very expensive coastal city in North America. Pretty much all of them scammed me out of very expensive dates without any intention of doing anything until after they were able to scam me several more times, and they determined that I was sufficiently docile.

Go to the Philippines. Be generous and spread some money around. It’s not a scam if everyone is getting something out of it.

Be well, Leto
Born 1974. Implanted 5/21/2024. AMS 700 CX 21cm, 3cm RTE. Penoscrotal. Venous leak my whole life. Pills helped, but hated the side effects; worked less as I aged. Skipped injections. Grateful to bionic brotherhood that helped me make this decision.

arazon
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2026 8:23 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby arazon » Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:52 pm

LetoMan wrote:
arazon wrote:I'm interested in going to the Philippines but I keep reading about Filipinas who scam men out of their money since it’s a 3rd world nation.

Go to the Philippines. Be generous and spread some money around. It’s not a scam if everyone is getting something out of it.

No, I won't spread any money around like an atm machine there. I don't want to be taken advantage of and don't want filipinas to see me as a dollar sign. I want a girl to genuinely like me for who I am, not what I have.

LetoMan
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby LetoMan » Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:26 pm

arazon wrote: I want a girl to genuinely like me for who I am, not what I have.


They do want you for who you are. Most of this stuff is hardwired into us. Evolutionarily speaking, men select women because they exhibit traits that are more likely to lead to successful reproduction: young and healthy (represented by conventional beauty). On the other hand, women select men because they exhibit traits most likely to protect their offspring: from a physical perspective tall and strong, and from a social perspective a provider, which manifests in women seeking kind and generous men. These desires are hardwired into women no matter where they are from or their level of wealth. If you want a first-world woman to “like you for who you are”, that’s fine, but they are looking for the same traits the Filipinas are looking for. Filipinas may be attracted to an ATM, whereas first world women are attracted to a trust fund.
Born 1974. Implanted 5/21/2024. AMS 700 CX 21cm, 3cm RTE. Penoscrotal. Venous leak my whole life. Pills helped, but hated the side effects; worked less as I aged. Skipped injections. Grateful to bionic brotherhood that helped me make this decision.

arazon
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2026 8:23 pm

Re: Very nervous that gf will leave me cuz of no sex

Postby arazon » Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:14 pm

LetoMan wrote:
arazon wrote: I want a girl to genuinely like me for who I am, not what I have.


They do want you for who you are. If you want a first-world woman to “like you for who you are”, that’s fine, but they are looking for the same traits the Filipinas are looking for. Filipinas may be attracted to an ATM, whereas first world women are attracted to a trust fund.


Have you lived in the philippines before? What parts did you travel to?


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Facebook and 247 guests