Drs. Kramer & Clavell's painless post-op recoveries?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
whatevery
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm

Drs. Kramer & Clavell's painless post-op recoveries?

Postby whatevery » Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:13 am

During my appointment with Dr. Kramer he mentioned that all of his recoveries are painless. Does anyone know how he achieves that?

Also, in one of his amazing (imho) YouTube clips Dr. Clavell claims that most of his recoveries are painless too, which is partially backed up by this honorable gentleman that he just placed.

Kevmitch3 wrote:Decided to take advantage of the multi day pain injection he gives after surgery and drive home after the surgery. The ride home was pain free. Slept well last night. Today I am starting to have discomfort in my penis. Sitting with legs up and ice bag in place. Using Tylenol to cover the discomfort.


What medication does Clavell use, does anyone know? Is it the same procedure as Kramer's? Because Kramer was very sweeping with his assertion that nobody ever feels pain with me post-op.
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.

User avatar
ElbowRoom
Posts: 1334
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm

Re: Drs. Kramer & Clavell's painless post-op recoveries?

Postby ElbowRoom » Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:59 am

I find such claims hard to believe. They might be using nerve block injections. Hakky does this during surgery, and the first 2-3 days are very low pain. But eventually the block.wear off and all that trauma doesn't just go away...
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C

Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months

sambalamba
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:31 am

Re: Drs. Kramer & Clavell's painless post-op recoveries?

Postby sambalamba » Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:05 pm

Clavell doesn't claim his recoveries are painless. Go watch his video carefully. What he states is he uses a nerve block that keeps the patient generally pain free for the first 2 to 3 days. The whole recovery takes weeks or even months where people continue to have significant pain in the beginning and tapering off as the body heals. Just part of normal response of the body.
55 years. Using bimix 0.4 units. Works well but inconsistent and very inconvenient. Seriously considering an implant. 6.4 inches bone pressed length to tip, 5 inches girth base, 4.5 inches girth mid-shaft.

lasthope2.0
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2025 1:23 pm

Re: Drs. Kramer & Clavell's painless post-op recoveries?

Postby lasthope2.0 » Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:46 pm

Just speaking of nerve block Exparel (Liposomal bupivacaine), it provided excellent relief for the first three days. I walked for an hour the day after surgery and stood in horrible airport lines on the 3rd day, both bad ideas. Once it wore off, I was on max dose of Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Cool stuff.

anotherguy
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: Drs. Kramer & Clavell's painless post-op recoveries?

Postby anotherguy » Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:06 am

Before anything, I will say that I think I have a high tolerance for pain. I've had dental work done and at least a few times they didn't give me anything for the pain, because they would ask me about it and I would say that I wasn't feeling any pain, or almost none. Same things when I got stitches, etc. ..anyway

Dr. Andrew Kramer did my LGX implant, and before that I was circumcised and had a vasectomy done by him in a previous surgery.

Regarding the implant surgery in particular, it was very quick. On Dr. Kramer's implant videos on YouTube, I think that I remember that he says that his implant surgeries are usually between fifteen and twenty minutes. I think that I remember him telling that in person also. Based on my time in and out of the operating room, that seems about right. Now, I was very swollen, and certain movements did cause some sharp pains and I was very sore more than anything else, but I did not take any kind of pain meds at all, only my antibiotics. It's been a few years since I got the implant, so I don't remember every detail.

I remember him also saying in his videos that he makes small incisions that will heal without scarring. This also helps with a quicker healing time and less pain I think. If I look down at where he made the incision, I can barely tell that he cut there, because the scar is so small and I can barely feel it. If I didn't know that I had an implant and that's where he cut, I wouldn't even know.

I think that I remember him telling me about some meds that he had to give me during surgery, maybe pain meds, but I had already committed to having it done, and done by him, and I wanted to be be relaxed, and I wanted him to be relaxed, so I just told him that he's the professional and knows what he's doing.

He definitely told me about some medication that they had to give me to stop any bowel movements during my surgery. btw, eating a lot oranges helped me to take a dump a lot quicker after my surgeries.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS LGX 21cm + 1.5cm rte
great results | great surgeon
Here is a YouTube video of Dr. Andrew Kramer performing penile implant surgery


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, amazonbot, ClaudeBot, Google [Bot] and 201 guests