Having hard time to choose between rigicon ax and AMS 700 lgx
-
hejhej22
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 3:08 pm
Having hard time to choose between rigicon ax and AMS 700 lgx
Hello planning to inplant my doctor recommended me both rigicon ax and and 700 lgx , will be for the same price , I am really having harder time to choose . I heard rigicon ax could give back more girth to penil then lgx ? What would you guys recommend to choose
-
John Dday
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:30 pm
Re: Having hard time to choose between rigicon ax and AMS 700 lgx
I went with the most recent design, which is the AX
1955. I have had ED for years. We were planning to go for an implant in October 2024. Heart attack & Stent then prostatectomy. Finally 11/8/26 Rigicon Infla10AX 22cm
-
hejhej22
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 3:08 pm
Re: Having hard time to choose between rigicon ax and AMS 700 lgx
John Dday wrote:I went with the most recent design, which is the AX
Okey what made you choose that one instead of the ams lgx ? And how have it been so far
-
Discovernew
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:14 pm
Re: Having hard time to choose between rigicon ax and AMS 700 lgx
John Dday wrote:I went with the most recent design, which is the AX
What was the result so far? how do you like it? pros and cons?
Implanted October 11, 2024, Dr Karaman. Infla10 AX 20cm +1cm RTE.
My Implant Journal - Click Here
ED about 14 years. Pills worked for 12 years, later worked 50%. Tried almost everything, nothing worked: Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox, Etc
My Implant Journal - Click Here
ED about 14 years. Pills worked for 12 years, later worked 50%. Tried almost everything, nothing worked: Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox, Etc
-
whatevery
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm
Re: Having hard time to choose between rigicon ax and AMS 700 lgx
How big are you?
This is how I see it: LGX seems to be more reliable in terms of length-gain and natural feel. It apparently also requires less pumps to pump up. But! LGX is a skinny implant. You'd be risking rigidity problems if you're longer than 16.5cm=6". It's also bendy. Don't do with LGX if you already have a bend! I'm pretty sure that because of length expansion it also has higher chance for erosion, but ask your doctor, don't quote me on that.
LGX is a bit controversial though. Many doctors shy away from LGX. Some doctors just won't implant it outright. AMS (i.e. LGX) is the best in terms of infection control though. At this point I'm gradually leaning towards malleable, but when I was thinking of ipps LGX was my implant of choice due to its length expanding capabilities that I verified with many (like many many many!) LGX recipients.
AX is more rigid with better girth expansion. It doesn't have bend issues. It seems to be more solid. AX also has one connecting tube as opposed to 3 in lgx, which by default leaves less parts to fail.
AX a much newer implant. Rigicon claims length expansion but I haven't come across any AX recipients that claims that his length expanded beyond his pre-op length. It hasn't been around long enough to talk about its durability time-wise. AX pump seemingly requires more pumps to pump up than lgx.
Pick your poison.
This is how I see it: LGX seems to be more reliable in terms of length-gain and natural feel. It apparently also requires less pumps to pump up. But! LGX is a skinny implant. You'd be risking rigidity problems if you're longer than 16.5cm=6". It's also bendy. Don't do with LGX if you already have a bend! I'm pretty sure that because of length expansion it also has higher chance for erosion, but ask your doctor, don't quote me on that.
LGX is a bit controversial though. Many doctors shy away from LGX. Some doctors just won't implant it outright. AMS (i.e. LGX) is the best in terms of infection control though. At this point I'm gradually leaning towards malleable, but when I was thinking of ipps LGX was my implant of choice due to its length expanding capabilities that I verified with many (like many many many!) LGX recipients.
AX is more rigid with better girth expansion. It doesn't have bend issues. It seems to be more solid. AX also has one connecting tube as opposed to 3 in lgx, which by default leaves less parts to fail.
AX a much newer implant. Rigicon claims length expansion but I haven't come across any AX recipients that claims that his length expanded beyond his pre-op length. It hasn't been around long enough to talk about its durability time-wise. AX pump seemingly requires more pumps to pump up than lgx.
Pick your poison.
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], wasim1, YandexBot and 253 guests
