Auto inflated

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Secondchance!
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2025 10:16 am

Re: Auto inflated

Postby Secondchance! » Mon Jun 02, 2025 10:44 pm

superb_h wrote:I had the same type of pump that came with my LGX from 10 years ago replaced. It inflates about 10% to 15%.
It's not an issue yet and it appears that other brothers has experience the same issue. I'm not in a hurry to have it worked on just yet. Thanks for your feedback.


I’m having a similar issue, but with a Titan classic, which I think has a totally different pump. I don’t believe there is any backflow valve. Seems like other guys are in the same boat, but I’m trying to find others with the Titan classic.

I posed my own question about it:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26653&p=255100#p255100

I read in a different thread that some doctors have said that staying inflated could lead to problems with blood flow down the line… I’m hoping that’s not true.
Sixty-two years old, implanted in 2024 by Dr. François Eid with 20cm Titan Classic after pills and injections stopped working (wish I’d discovered this site before my implant!)

LGXDownunder
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:59 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Auto inflated

Postby LGXDownunder » Tue Jun 03, 2025 11:28 am

superb_h wrote:I had the same type of pump that came with my LGX from 10 years ago replaced. It inflates about 10% to 15%.
It's not a issue yet and it appears that other brothers has experience the same issue. I'm not in a hurry to have it worked on just yet. Thanks for your feedback.

I also have the LGX, with the MS pump. I suspect we may have the same pump based on your description.
I haven't noticed what I would call auto inflation, but I do experience some residual engorgement after fully deflating.
Not enough to cause any concern, and I actually like it. I think it may be due to a combination of factors.
There is no science in this, just my own opinion.
1. There are now two fairly large implant cylinders occupying the cavernosal space.
2. I think a small amount of residual fluid returns to them regardless of having fully deflated.
3. I am also getting some natural engorgement since surgery (had none for 3 years after prostatectomy).
72, married, Sydney Oz. PC/nerve sparing RRP Mar 2022 caused 100% total ED. Tried pills, Trimix inj, focal shockwave, VED. All failed. Implanted Mar 6 2025 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm, no RTEs, MS pump, Penoscrotal. Back to 6.5" BPEL @ 9m. Loving it.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1984ptc, amazonbot, ClaudeBot, Discovernew, Facebook, YandexBot and 116 guests