Nerve Conduction Study

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Buckbuff
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:43 pm

Re: Nerve Conduction Study

Postby Buckbuff » Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:03 pm

Thx guys...I have a appointment coming up in November. Was trying to get into mayo. But they don't take my ins.

Discovernew
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Re: Nerve Conduction Study

Postby Discovernew » Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:26 am

Osprey_1 wrote:I’ve been on this forum several times regarding my numb dick and inability to have an orgasm 3 months post surgery. I just met with my surgeon, and he keeps telling me “everything is fine” and “I’m not worried.” Well he may not be, but I sure as hell am. Fucking with a numb dick with no ability to orgasm is worse than not having sex at all. Several people on this forum have told me to get a nerve conduction study by a neurologist. My question: has anyone reading this been in a similar situation and done a nerve conduction study. What were the results? Did the neurologist help in any way, or was it a waist of time?


Osprey how are you doing nowadays!
Implanted October 11, 2024, Dr Karaman. Infla10 AX 20cm +1cm RTE.
My Implant Journal - Click Here

ED about 14 years. Pills worked for 12 years, later worked 50%. Tried almost everything, nothing worked: Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox, Etc


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, amazonbot, ClaudeBot and 93 guests