Instead of VED for pre operative stretching, can one also just stretch by hand?
-
Rider1400
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
- Location: Benton Arkansas
Re: Instead of VED for pre operative stretching, can one also just stretch by hand?
Similar to others I used my VED around 30 min in the morning and 30 in the evening. Didn’t have a gauge but just pumped til I felt a good stretch and held for 8-10 min then let off for a couple minutes then back up for 10 or so. I was getting a full 17 mm plus a little when fully pumped w the VED but never got better than 16-1/2 when injections were still working. After implant I get really close to 17 with implant maxed and engorged. The one thing that def changed was my girth. I only used the implant to cycle after surgery because there’s so many mixed opinions from even the top Drs on post implant VED use. But I can’t even get my implanted dick in the VED now when pumped up! Definitely improved overall girth especially with engorgement. Very happy with size after implant and many months of cycling. Same length as when I was health or on shots and more girth
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Bytespider, ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Mangotin and 128 guests
