PIV orgasm!
-
duke_cicero
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2024 2:58 pm
Re: PIV orgasm!
19 months in and I am still regaining sensitivity. My PIV orgasms are more intense than ever before.
Born 1990. ED since age 20 after a bicycle accident. Coloplast Genesis malleable implanted December 2024 by the great Dr. Laurence Levine in Chicago.
· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update
· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update
-
SWorks17
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 pm
- Location: Garden Ridge, Texas
Re: PIV orgasm!
duke_cicero wrote:19 months in and I am still regaining sensitivity. My PIV orgasms are more intense than ever before.
That’s awesome Duke! I can even hear you over here in Texas when you cum! lol
Your Bionic Brother in Texas
SWorks
Age 68, Garden Ridge Texas, Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18cm with 3cm RT's installed 5 Nov 2021 by Major Dr Shane Barney, BAMC, San Antonio, Texas, Married 37 years.
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27
-
duke_cicero
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2024 2:58 pm
Re: PIV orgasm!
SWorks17 wrote:duke_cicero wrote:19 months in and I am still regaining sensitivity. My PIV orgasms are more intense than ever before.
That’s awesome Duke! I can even hear you over here in Texas when you cum! lol
Your Bionic Brother in Texas
SWorks
Sorry bud
Born 1990. ED since age 20 after a bicycle accident. Coloplast Genesis malleable implanted December 2024 by the great Dr. Laurence Levine in Chicago.
· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update
· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update
-
MissionInflatable
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2025 10:24 am
Re: PIV orgasm!
I'm 8 months post-op.
Very pleased with implant. All seems to be working well. I can now get rock hard on demand.
Recently had a few weeks in Thailand and had sex with some stunning beauties. But, I'm having great difficulty orgasming. Even without a condom. It's fantastic to be able to fuck a woman again, but frustrating about not achieving orgasm in PIV sex.
Maybe this will resolve itself. Time will tell.
From reading posts, achieving orgasm is a problem with an implant.
Very pleased with implant. All seems to be working well. I can now get rock hard on demand.
Recently had a few weeks in Thailand and had sex with some stunning beauties. But, I'm having great difficulty orgasming. Even without a condom. It's fantastic to be able to fuck a woman again, but frustrating about not achieving orgasm in PIV sex.
Maybe this will resolve itself. Time will tell.
From reading posts, achieving orgasm is a problem with an implant.
67yo - Australia - embarked on the usual journey of pills and injections 10 years ago, which worked sporadically but turned out to be more stressful than they were worth.
Coloplast Titan Classic 22cm- 1cm RTE's (via Infrapubic) on 13 Jan 26. Dr Chris Love
Coloplast Titan Classic 22cm- 1cm RTE's (via Infrapubic) on 13 Jan 26. Dr Chris Love
-
SWorks17
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 pm
- Location: Garden Ridge, Texas
Re: PIV orgasm!
MissionInflatable wrote:I'm 8 months post-op.
Very pleased with implant. All seems to be working well. I can now get rock hard on demand.
Recently had a few weeks in Thailand and had sex with some stunning beauties. But, I'm having great difficulty orgasming. Even without a condom. It's fantastic to be able to fuck a woman again, but frustrating about not achieving orgasm in PIV sex.
Maybe this will resolve itself. Time will tell.
From reading posts, achieving orgasm is a problem with an implant.
Mission, I don’t remember having a big problem with not being able to cum while having PIV sex, but early on when I was given clearance for sex at 6 weeks I still had a lot of glans and shaft pain. I waited till week 8 to have sex with the wifey and it hurt like heck. I want to say it was week 10 that I was able to have an orgasm during PIV sex, just because of the pain and numbness getting better. It still hurt some but I was able to cum.
For me PIV sex and being able to enjoy an orgasm really started to get back to a normal around the 1 year mark. After a year, it continued to get better every year.
Thankfully I didn’t have a problem cuming during PIV sex like some of the guys here on FrankTalk.
At the 3 year mark, my wife got on hormone therapy pellets to improve her libido and wow! It really got great after that. My bionic dick just felt and functioned like a normal dick with normal orgasms.
My Bionic Dick will be 5 years old coming up on the 5th of November, it’s been a great five years.
Mission, it will definitely get better!
Your Bionic Brother in Texas
SWorks
PS, I’m gonna send you a PM.
SWorks
Age 68, Garden Ridge Texas, Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18cm with 3cm RT's installed 5 Nov 2021 by Major Dr Shane Barney, BAMC, San Antonio, Texas, Married 37 years.
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27
-
Martin25
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2022 9:19 pm
Re: PIV orgasm!
Unfortunately, PIV is impossible for me, post implant…sensitivity in the shaft is gone so can only orgasm via manual or oral stimulation of the glans, usually manual since the implant erection feels unnatural to my girlfriend.
I was hoping it would improve, but since my two year anniversary is this coming December, I’ve just accepted it as a reality and a side effect of the implant for me. Everyone is different.
I was hoping it would improve, but since my two year anniversary is this coming December, I’ve just accepted it as a reality and a side effect of the implant for me. Everyone is different.
65 years old, pills stopped working; Struggled with injections and restriction bands for past 4 years, minimal success. Implanted 12/13/24, by Dr. Eid, classic Titan. My journal:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25672#p243128
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25672#p243128
-
SWorks17
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 pm
- Location: Garden Ridge, Texas
Re: PIV orgasm!
Martin25 wrote:Unfortunately, PIV is impossible for me, post implant…sensitivity in the shaft is gone so can only orgasm via manual or oral stimulation of the glans, usually manual since the implant erection feels unnatural to my girlfriend.
I was hoping it would improve, but since my two year anniversary is this coming December, I’ve just accepted it as a reality and a side effect of the implant for me. Everyone is different.
Sorry about that Martin and Dr Eid is a very good surgeon. Maybe one day you’ll be able to cum during PIV sex, just relax and enjoy the ride and maybe it will happen.
Your Bionic Brother in Texas
SWorks
Age 68, Garden Ridge Texas, Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18cm with 3cm RT's installed 5 Nov 2021 by Major Dr Shane Barney, BAMC, San Antonio, Texas, Married 37 years.
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, amazonbot, ClaudeBot and 85 guests
