Is it worth travelling to the US for surgery if you are in the UK?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
browny30
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:07 am

Re: Is it worth travelling to the US for surgery if you are in the UK?

Postby browny30 » Mon Aug 31, 2026 11:01 am

splitpeach wrote:
browny30 wrote:Hi,
I'm from the UK too, is there any reason you've opted to go private?

My implant was on the NHS, done at UCLH.. I recommend doing it here, any complications you can just come back.


Who did your surgery and how did it go?



Mine was Asif Muneer, he was quite good, clearly went above and beyond when I talked about my concerns of losing size considering I'm not exactly packing (just over 5.2), he let me choose AMS700 LGX to prevent size loss and he tried putting the biggest size possible. Saying that, he did ask if my surgery could be recorded for further training, I said yes with the hope he would be performing to the best of his ability which it seems he did so

I managed to regain size quite quick, I'm back to my original size but when I pump it to max it does start aching after 20-30 minutes.

It's been almost 11 months since surgery and the idea of being pumped up to the max and fucking all day still seems a long way away. However it's definitely the best decision I've made.

If I pump it to 85% (definitely hard enough for penetration l) I could stay hard for however long I want which is good.

It does feel good knowing you're always going to get it hard!!
43yo, Male, Uk
Ams700 LGX 18cm + 2cm
Implant Oct 25


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot, DotBot, YandexBot and 141 guests