I am on TRT for more than 20 years. Maybe my nuts shrunk but neither I paid attention nor I cared.
I do injections 0.32cc every 4 days. Why so frequently? Because I hate the peaks and valleys effect. I can administer my injections myself as often as I need, and I found 4 days to be a sweet spot for me.
In general, I just listen to my body. If I feel constantly tired and low energy I know I need to go a bit higher. If I feel estrogen spikes (sensitive nipples) or a boiler forming under the skin, I go lower.
In overall, my level is slightly higher than what is considered to be a "normal" range but my doctor does not consider that as a concern given that I am in a good physical shape.
TRT question
-
Texas Otter
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2025 4:58 pm
Re: TRT question
I see Clavell for Testopel injections 3x per year. He also prescribed anastrozole for estrogen clearance. He also requested that I also take low dose aspirin as a blood thinner because testosterone thickens blood.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bytespider, ClaudeBot, YandexBot and 154 guests
