SHOW & TELL

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Fitzgerald 2012
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:49 pm

Re: SHOW & TELL

Postby Fitzgerald 2012 » Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:43 am

Hi.

Just saw this. Sorry! I live in Hillsboro and happy to meet some time. Who is doing your surgery and where. It’s imperative to have a doctor who is experienced. I’m 6 weeks since the revision surgery. Other than some of the “deets” they don’t tell you, recovery is going well. Most of the details are in my signature. More than happy to meet.

DR


Quincy wrote:Post by slc3755 » Sat Sep 05, 2026 11:37 am
I live in Portland Oregon area and have been considering an implant for some time now. Given the fact that it is a “no turning back” surgery, I am moving ahead cautiously. Although so many people seem really happy with the surgery and I’m hopeful that I will be among them, there is no substitute for actually being able to see and touch an implant in person. Does anyone live close by, who would be willing to do a show and tell? I would fly or drive to meet up. Like most men who are asking to do this, it seems a bit strange to make the request. However, people on this forum seem be very open and willing to assist.


I sent you a PM.
Quincy
73y/o. ED started 2015. First implant 2/27/26 creating hematoma. 3/28:sepsis. Removal of implant 3/28. Revision surgery 8/17. 8 week wait period prescribed before cycling and sex. Titan Classic. Revision implant is 1CM less than 1st one


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, awf_1993, ClaudeBot, DotBot, Irish Lad 34 and 185 guests