Postby bp1111 » Tue Feb 24, 2026 4:37 pm
Texas Otter wrote:BP1111
For me, on 11/12/2025, Clavell removed implant installed in 2015 and installed a Titan 22 cm plus 1 cm RTE. Do you know how much fluid he filled your reservoir with? He filled my reservoir with 100 ml but it has capacity of 125 ml. I want to ask him at my next appointment in april why he did this in part because I have significant girth and want to get maximum support from implant.
Texas Otter
I went and looked at his surgery notes and confirmed that he used a 125ml reservoir and filled with 105ml. I then confirmed that the standard reservoir for a Titan 22cm is a 75ml, so he is using a larger reservoir and filling to the amount he believes you need so you don’t have to worry about running out.
Implanted 2/14/24 at age 50; revision 8/25/26 at 52 due to tubing fracture at pump; both 22cm Titans, no RTE's, classic pumps and implanted by Dr. Clavell. Years of worsening ed, tried everything, venous leak confirmed 2/2/24, surgery scheduled.