Comprehensive List of Questions for your Surgeon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rider1400
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
Location: Benton Arkansas

Re: Comprehensive List of Questions for your Surgeon

Postby Rider1400 » Wed May 06, 2026 6:49 pm

There is also another option when figuring RTEs. I had a 20cm plus 1RTE with first implant. When my surgeon went back at revision I got a 24XL cm with 1cm trimmed off! This gave me a 4cm bigger implant with 4cms more inflatable portion yet only realized 2cm of actual gain with overall length. Should equal out to a much more stable base and definitely a larger ability of girth although girth is limited by your cavernosa. But who would know if I was maxed with my 20cm… time will tell.
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, ClaudeBot and 172 guests