Coloplast Titan Classic doesn’t fully deflate (autoinflation)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Secondchance!
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2025 10:16 am

Re: Coloplast Titan Classic doesn’t fully deflate

Postby Secondchance! » Tue Jun 17, 2025 7:23 pm

frank66665 wrote:
daddel wrote:
frank66665 wrote:resign yourself, one touch or classic the titan self-inflates, it's a problem with the coloplast, they all self-inflate, in the end it's like having a malleable, at this point it's better to put a malleable, those who inflate it a little it's because the folds of the cylinders, hard, so-called dog ears, hurt and they inflate it a little to not feel that discomfort, at this point I insist, better a malleable no, however resign yourself and stay calm, the self-inflation of the titan is something everyone has


Cannot confirm this. I have a Titan with one touch and my implant definitely not self-inflate. Not the slightest.

you're the first one I hear...yours must be flawed :lol:

What’s up with the laughing emoji? :x
Sixty-two years old, implanted in 2024 by Dr. François Eid with 20cm Titan Classic after pills and injections stopped working (wish I’d discovered this site before my implant!)

Secondchance!
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2025 10:16 am

Re: Coloplast Titan Classic doesn’t fully deflate

Postby Secondchance! » Sun Jun 29, 2025 9:52 am

So, several weeks later and I’ve had sex twice, and I thought my implant performed well. I wasn’t able to climax with penetration, but I was able to do so afterwards when I was stimulated orally by my partner. As others have noted elsewhere, missionary sex is a bit tricky because of the angle of the implant, but I have been adapting. I’ve put the concerns about not being able to get all the fluid out of the implant to the side for now. I don’t really think it’s a problem; however, every night when I’m lying in bed before asleep, I make sure to give it a good squeeze, and because I’m lying down not as much fluid fills it automatically…
Sixty-two years old, implanted in 2024 by Dr. François Eid with 20cm Titan Classic after pills and injections stopped working (wish I’d discovered this site before my implant!)

Secondchance!
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2025 10:16 am

Re: Coloplast Titan Classic doesn’t fully deflate

Postby Secondchance! » Mon Jul 07, 2025 12:08 am

frank66665 wrote:
daddel wrote:
frank66665 wrote:
you're the first one I hear...yours must be flawed :lol:


Stronzo! :P
Sixty-two years old, implanted in 2024 by Dr. François Eid with 20cm Titan Classic after pills and injections stopped working (wish I’d discovered this site before my implant!)

frank66665
Posts: 1857
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

Re: Coloplast Titan Classic doesn’t fully deflate (autoinflation)

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jul 07, 2025 7:44 am

I have always read since I signed up that 100% of coloplasts self-inflate, now I read 2/3 out of 2/3 people that it does not self-inflate, how strange is this implant procedure, I would like to see a urologist with a penile implant, but I believe that no urologist on this planet suffers to the point of putting an implant
56, DE since 2010, the pills worked at high doses not well, on 01/23/23 titan one touch 22, Dr. Gabriele Antonini, Replacement from titan to cx 21 with ms pump on 04/03/2025, today I am almost 60 years old and have various pathologies, testosterone


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], YandexBot and 150 guests