LGXDownunder One Year Anniversary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LGXDownunder
Posts: 958
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:59 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: LGXDownunder One Year Anniversary

Postby LGXDownunder » Tue Sep 01, 2026 12:47 am

Bearskin777 wrote:Happy anniversary and thanks so much for the in-depth notes. Even though I'm getting the Titan (10/20/26!!!) this is all very helpful and insightful info, esp on the recovery and acclimation side. My husband gets his 2 weeks after me (also Titan), which might be a pretty tight overlap, but we're shooting the gap while we have the opportunity. With as many surgeries as I've had I think I'll be in a good place to help him out (he's had no surgery EVER previously!) Your post gives me hope and confidence! Cheers to your first year!!!

Thanks brother :D. I think you guys will be amazed once you have your implants. Just give it time for healing, cycling and your bodies adjusting to the device.
72, married, Sydney Oz. PC/nerve sparing RRP Mar 2022 caused 100% total ED. Tried pills, Trimix inj, focal shockwave, VED. All failed. Implanted Mar 6 2025 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm, no RTEs, MS pump, Penoscrotal. Back to 6.5" BPEL @ 9m. Loving it.

LGXDownunder
Posts: 958
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:59 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: LGXDownunder One Year Anniversary

Postby LGXDownunder » Tue Sep 01, 2026 1:00 am

bc2020 wrote:LGX-

Thanks for the great detailed background. It helps to know more about where you've been. And congratulations on the milestone. I can only imagine a whole year from now. Finally, thanks for helping everybody around here.

Thanks brother. I know you've been going through your own recovery challenges but it seems like things are improving for you.
Give it a couple more months. Memories of the worst parts will fade as the restoration of sexual fun and pleasure takes over :D.
In a year you won't even remember most of it.
72, married, Sydney Oz. PC/nerve sparing RRP Mar 2022 caused 100% total ED. Tried pills, Trimix inj, focal shockwave, VED. All failed. Implanted Mar 6 2025 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm, no RTEs, MS pump, Penoscrotal. Back to 6.5" BPEL @ 9m. Loving it.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, Baidu [Spider], ClaudeBot, DotBot, YandexBot and 141 guests