How did your erect appearance and angle change?
-
Hrc714
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:13 pm
- Location: Baltimore area
Re: How did your erect appearance and angle change?
Dr Cramer did my initial implant and Dr Mendez did my revision. She used a same length 24 cm with larger diameter but did shorten it by leaving out the RTE’s. She advised I was in danger of erosion due to tips far into glans. Not sure why my result was a full 1” shorter which left me 1.5” short of my natural erection. I think the cylinders must sit deeper into the corpora with revision. As for flatness, I am about twice as wide as top to bottom, which makes sense with implant geometry. I don’t get much of any other erecting in head or around urethra anymore. With first implant there was some natural erection but revision took that out. Not faulting the Dr, I just think having your corpora redialated puts an end to any remaining natural erection.
Reaction to Viagra - Sudden hearing loss
Tri mix pain and loss of effectivity
Implant July 2017, AMS 700, 24 X 12 MM, 2 x .5 CM extension.
Implant failed Nov , 2021
Revision March 2022, Titan 24 cm.
Tri mix pain and loss of effectivity
Implant July 2017, AMS 700, 24 X 12 MM, 2 x .5 CM extension.
Implant failed Nov , 2021
Revision March 2022, Titan 24 cm.
-
Hrc714
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:13 pm
- Location: Baltimore area
Re: How did your erect appearance and angle change?
My penis shape resembles that of a tiny ironing board. Flat and tapers to a pointed end now. The width is about 5cm and thickness is 2.5cm. My wife is now turned off to sex. Not sure if was implant or just her changes with age. I have had 2 implants and only one time used over 8 years.
Reaction to Viagra - Sudden hearing loss
Tri mix pain and loss of effectivity
Implant July 2017, AMS 700, 24 X 12 MM, 2 x .5 CM extension.
Implant failed Nov , 2021
Revision March 2022, Titan 24 cm.
Tri mix pain and loss of effectivity
Implant July 2017, AMS 700, 24 X 12 MM, 2 x .5 CM extension.
Implant failed Nov , 2021
Revision March 2022, Titan 24 cm.
-
StandUpGuy
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: How did your erect appearance and angle change?
Hrc714 wrote:My penis shape resembles that of a tiny ironing board. Flat and tapers to a pointed end now. The width is about 5cm and thickness is 2.5cm. My wife is now turned off to sex. Not sure if was implant or just her changes with age. I have had 2 implants and only one time used over 8 years.
I’ve read men mention that after the implant their penis is flatter, and am wondering if that is because they went with a wider implant? Was the asymmetric width there prior to your titan revision?
BTW- my wife suffered from low libido until dr put her on hrt with a very small amount of testosterone and that very much fixed the problem. Right now the problem is on my side, not with libido but unable to get erection without trimix, which is why I’m reading all of the posts on this board:)
-56 years old. San Diego, CA
-Ed for 15 years, pills works for 13, now on trimix. -Peyroines for over a year due to injections, but stretched relatively straight at this point.
-Actively considering an implant
-Ed for 15 years, pills works for 13, now on trimix. -Peyroines for over a year due to injections, but stretched relatively straight at this point.
-Actively considering an implant
-
Secondchance!
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2025 10:16 am
Re: How did your erect appearance and angle change?
Pre-implant, I pointed up at a solid 2 o’clock… post implant, I am at 3:30 o’clock, makes it difficult for any position other than woman on top. The appearance is slightly flat, and I also lost some length. I gained girth, but I would prefer the roundness I used to have…
Sixty-two years old, implanted in 2024 by Dr. François Eid with 20cm Titan Classic after pills and injections stopped working (wish I’d discovered this site before my implant!)
-
Kodixx
- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:32 pm
Re: How did your erect appearance and angle change?
Secondchance!, my angle changed about the same as yours, but didn't seem to affect sex positions. It's somewhat usable at 1:00 and 5:00, and comfortable from 2:00 to 4:00. When you say it makes other positions difficult, is it because it isn't comfortable bending/pushing from angles other than 3:30 ?
- Chuck
- Chuck
Secondchance! wrote:Pre-implant, I pointed up at a solid 2 o’clock… post implant, I am at 3:30 o’clock, makes it difficult for any position other than woman on top.
Feb 2025 58yo, 38 w/ greatest wife ever
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Bytespider, ClaudeBot, Facebook and 97 guests
