Third Surgery in 6 Months

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ijskonijn
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:53 am

Re: Third Surgery in 6 Months

Postby ijskonijn » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:53 am

Jsmith194589 wrote:
Discovernew wrote:
Jsmith194589 wrote:
Hey LetoMan. Before surgery, I was just over 6” BPL with about 6.5” girth. After my first surgery, my best measured length at 3 months was around 5.5” BPL. In hindsight, I now realise I probably would’ve regained another 0.5–1” with more time and consistent cycling.

At the moment, I’m measuring closer to 4.5–5” BPL despite having a length-expanding model, and my girth is noticeably reduced as well (I haven’t even bothered measuring it). I also need to take a two-week break from cycling, which I’m really hoping won’t negatively affect my long-term length.


Jsmith, 6 inch (15.2cm) BPL will be EASILY recovered with a 22cm AX over time. I'd bet my money on it. Unless you are extremely overweight so that your belly is covering your penis and you can't see it. But if you are average weight i don't see why you wouldn't eventually recover that size.

I have a bunch of questions for you:

Do you still have engorgement?
And how high up your glans are the tips of the cylinders?
What is your opinion about Dr Love?
Why did Dr love suggest the X the first time instead of the AX right away? what was his reasoning?
Did rigicon cover the warranty or did you have to pay for it again?
Have both your rigicon pumps been noisy or silent? This is out of personal curiosity
Have you noticed any difference between the X and the AX besides size? like does one feel more comfortable than the other, or better firmness. Would you choose any over the other for any reason?


Hi Discovernew,

Do you still have engorgement? Yes.
And how high up your glans are the tips of the cylinders? About half way into my glands.
What is your opinion about Dr Love? He’s a great surgeon.
Why did Dr love suggest the X the first time instead of the AX right away? what was his reasoning? He mentioned that the X is more rigid and thought it would be a better fit for me.
Did rigicon cover the warranty or did you have to pay for it again? I only had to pay for the anaesthetist for my revisions.
Have both your rigicon pumps been noisy or silent? This is out of personal curiosity. Both pumps have a subtle squeak (almost like a duck noise) but it’s barely noticeable.
Have you noticed any difference between the X and the AX besides size? like does one feel more comfortable than the other, or better firmness. Would you choose any over the other for any reason? The X definitely had better rigidity at 3 months. Both felt natural in the flaccid state but the AX is slightly softer. Part of me regrets switching from the X to the AX as I’m yet to see any advantages.

The doctor (in Belgium, Dr. Van Renterghem) that I visited is going to implant the Rigicon X. Apparently, whenever he implants a Rigicon, he always implants the X model and not the AX.
Apparently, this is because the AMS 700 CX is supposed to provide more rigidity than the AMS 700 LGX. He seems to apply the same reasoning to Rigicon, which is why he chooses the X instead of the AX.
However, I think that just because this was the case with AMS doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be the case for Rigicon. So I was thinking of asking if he’d be willing to list the AX instead.

- Has the rigidity of the AX improved, since you mentioned that after 3 months, the X’s rigidity was better?
- Have you always regretted switching from the X to the AX, or did you experience some benefits after a while? Such as, among other things, the expansion in length.
- Did that slightly softer feel of the AX you mentioned also improved after some time?

- Could it be that the AX’s lower rigidity after three months compared to the X, and its softer feel, were due to the leak you had? (I've read that you had an upcoming revision to Titan due to leak.)
- Is the reason you chose Titan that you no longer had confidence in Rigicon to fix the leak?


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], YandexBot and 74 guests