Mpp in the near future
-
Jimakos
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2024 6:16 am
- Location: Greece
Mpp in the near future
Is there anyone who has had an implant done by Dr. Antonini (Italy)? If so, is he happy?
Ed one year.use ofpills.. doctor saidis is psychological problem.i can't get injections..MPP is the most near solution for me.Greece
-
Stewy78
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:45 pm
Re: Mpp in the near future
I had 2 surgeries with him and I was definitely NOT happy! I had to go to Eid to have everything fixed. If you read my posts you can find more details.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.
-
Fuckmachine700
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2025 7:42 am
Re: Mpp in the near future
Stewy78 wrote:I had 2 surgeries with him and I was definitely NOT happy! I had to go to Eid to have everything fixed. If you read my posts you can find more details.
May I ask what did Antonini do wrong ? And have you replaced that of Eid's yet ?
1960 | Gay | on TRT | ED for 20 years| Pills & BIMIX/TRIMIX fail | Seeking AMS 700 CX.
-
Waiting789
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2025 8:06 pm
Re: Mpp in the near future
Stewy78 wrote:I had 2 surgeries with him and I was definitely NOT happy! I had to go to Eid to have everything fixed. If you read my posts you can find more details.
What did happen?
2019, Titan otr 22cm
-
staphylococcusecoli
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2025 10:46 am
Re: Mpp in the near future
Stewy78 wrote:I had 2 surgeries with him and I was definitely NOT happy! I had to go to Eid to have everything fixed. If you read my posts you can find more details.
Isn't he is the most popular in Italy?
Just to clarify, is the issue genuinely about device failure, or is it actually about the surgeon's bedside manner or surgical skill? These are completely different things. When complications occur, it's natural for surgeons to distance themselves, as they may be concerned about getting sued in their asshole. I'm not his grandson here, just saying!
GRATEFUL TO BIONIC BROTHERHOOD
-
Jimakos
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2024 6:16 am
- Location: Greece
Re: Mpp in the near future
Stewy78 wrote:I had 2 surgeries with him and I was definitely NOT happy! I had to go to Eid to have everything fixed. If you read my posts you can find more details.
Ok because somebody else here refer that he is the best in Italy...i am very confused
Ed one year.use ofpills.. doctor saidis is psychological problem.i can't get injections..MPP is the most near solution for me.Greece
-
snake_jazzer
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2025 3:58 pm
Re: Mpp in the near future
If Antonini’s patients could be a little more detailed with their negative feedback, that would be really helpful. Simply saying that your experience was bad without elaborating what happened, make us assume it’s spam/trolling.
37yo with venous leak and arterial insufficiency since I was 18yo due to a motorcycle accident. Pills started to be unreliable even at max dosage. Tried PRP and Shockwaves with no luck. Considering getting an inflatable with Dr. Antonini soon.
-
Jimakos
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2024 6:16 am
- Location: Greece
Re: Mpp in the near future
It would be very helpful if someone could tell us a little about the experience with Dr. Antonini...we are new and I would like some help since I am in a European country next to Italy and I would really like to know how good he is..Generally I have seen good comments but this above makes me hesitant.
Ed one year.use ofpills.. doctor saidis is psychological problem.i can't get injections..MPP is the most near solution for me.Greece
-
Frex80
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 4:55 am
Re: Mpp in the near future
Operato da Antonini 6 settimane fa. Totalmente soddisfatto sotto ogni profilo
-
Nikos4615
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 pm
Re: Mpp in the near future
Allow me to introduce myself. I am a 58 years old Greek urologist and I also perform penile implant surgery in Greece. However, I have also been a patient myself, and I suffered from erectile dysfunction.
I had tried oral medications and I had tried injections. Gradually, nothing was working anymore, and on top of that, there was absolutely no spontaneity left in my sex life. The injections were effective at first, but over time I needed higher doses, and many times they did not produce the result I expected. Traveling was also difficult — where could you keep the injections discreetly, how many could you use in a day, and in any case, using them every single day was simply not practical and also not allowed for medical reasons.
For many years I have been a colleague, friend, and collaborator of Gabriele Antonini, a high-volume penile implant surgeon based in Rome and well known worldwide. I have joined him in the operating room and participated in his surgeries many, many times. His experience has taught me an enormous amount. Every time I spend time working with him, I learn something new about penile prosthetic surgery.
My personal experience with the surgery he performed on me one year ago has been outstanding. My postoperative recovery was extremely smooth. Just 20 days after surgery, he gave me the green light to resume sexual intercourse in whatever way I wished.
For the past year, I have been enjoying my sex life with complete confidence and spontaneity, with a strong erection as if I were 20 years old. We implanted an AMS 700 CX, 21 cm + 1 cm RTEs.
I recommend Gabriele Antonini without hesitation. I admire him greatly as a surgeon. Having worked alongside him in the operating room, he has taught me, as I mentioned earlier, a tremendous amount, including many of the technical details and surgical nuances involved in this highly delicate procedure.
But I can also speak from another perspective: that of a patient. I was his patient, and today I feel like a new man.
I am also sharing a video showing the result one year after surgery.
ATTACHMENTS
IMG_8938.jpeg
IMG_8938.jpeg (608.92 KiB) Viewed 403 times
IMG_8775.jpeg
IMG_8775.jpeg (280.36 KiB) Viewed 403 times
IMG_8776.jpeg
IMG_8776.jpeg (109.82 KiB) Viewed 403 times
I had tried oral medications and I had tried injections. Gradually, nothing was working anymore, and on top of that, there was absolutely no spontaneity left in my sex life. The injections were effective at first, but over time I needed higher doses, and many times they did not produce the result I expected. Traveling was also difficult — where could you keep the injections discreetly, how many could you use in a day, and in any case, using them every single day was simply not practical and also not allowed for medical reasons.
For many years I have been a colleague, friend, and collaborator of Gabriele Antonini, a high-volume penile implant surgeon based in Rome and well known worldwide. I have joined him in the operating room and participated in his surgeries many, many times. His experience has taught me an enormous amount. Every time I spend time working with him, I learn something new about penile prosthetic surgery.
My personal experience with the surgery he performed on me one year ago has been outstanding. My postoperative recovery was extremely smooth. Just 20 days after surgery, he gave me the green light to resume sexual intercourse in whatever way I wished.
For the past year, I have been enjoying my sex life with complete confidence and spontaneity, with a strong erection as if I were 20 years old. We implanted an AMS 700 CX, 21 cm + 1 cm RTEs.
I recommend Gabriele Antonini without hesitation. I admire him greatly as a surgeon. Having worked alongside him in the operating room, he has taught me, as I mentioned earlier, a tremendous amount, including many of the technical details and surgical nuances involved in this highly delicate procedure.
But I can also speak from another perspective: that of a patient. I was his patient, and today I feel like a new man.
I am also sharing a video showing the result one year after surgery.
ATTACHMENTS
IMG_8938.jpeg
IMG_8938.jpeg (608.92 KiB) Viewed 403 times
IMG_8775.jpeg
IMG_8775.jpeg (280.36 KiB) Viewed 403 times
IMG_8776.jpeg
IMG_8776.jpeg (109.82 KiB) Viewed 403 times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, amazonbot, Bytespider, ClaudeBot and 91 guests
