Swelling
-
CowtownSlim
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2026 11:34 am
Swelling
3 weeks after AMS 700, doing well. When does suprapubic swelling resolve? That seems the last area to heal.
AMS 700 CX Tenacio 4/24/2026 at age 65. ED from early 50s. Pills and Trimix/Quadmix with side effects superimposed on limited effectiveness.
-
GoodWood
- Posts: 1762
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm
Re: Swelling
Yes it does. All of the healing can take a while. Hang in there. It gets better.
58yo, NYC. ED started at 40. Pills, then shots for 10 years. 24cm Coloplast Titan XL w/classic pump by Dr Eid 3/25/2025. Will meet for show & tell.
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]
-
LetoMan
- Posts: 535
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 pm
Re: Swelling
I think I had more swelling than most, and I still had some after several months. Not enough that it got in my way of getting out there and having sex and being proud of my dick after 2 months or so, but there was definitely lingering swelling then and for months after that. Eventually you will forget about it, though.
Born 1974. Implanted 5/21/2024. AMS 700 CX 21cm, 3cm RTE. Penoscrotal. Venous leak my whole life. Pills helped, but hated the side effects; worked less as I aged. Skipped injections. Grateful to bionic brotherhood that helped me make this decision.
-
Rider1400
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
- Location: Benton Arkansas
Re: Swelling
I’m 4 days out and haven’t had but a tiny bit of swelling in my scrotum but my pubic area swells up every day and I ice and it goes down and the back up all day. Guessing this will take time.
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 1984ptc, ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], I’mJustSayin’, PowMan, Shawnlf and 143 guests
