Dr Eid
-
Blue1020
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2026 1:26 am
Dr Eid
Hey all. Wanted to get mine done with dr Eid in New York. Was wandering what the cost would be and also how long in advance I would have to book for it. Any personal experiences with him any of you would like to share would be greatly appreciated. I assume the consultation doesn’t need to be in person as I am outside the US… Thanks in advance.
-
GoodWood
- Posts: 1762
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm
Re: Dr Eid
There are a lot of guys here, like myself, who had their implant done by Dr Eid. Great result. I’m super happy with it.
Booking seems to be just a couple weeks out so that shouldn’t be an issue. I have insurance here in the USA so I won’t comment on costs. But Dr Eid’s office staff are fantastic. Just call them and discuss a consultation appointment and cost estimate. He has a lot of international patients so they are knowledgeable about the process.
If you have questions about the implant experience with Dr Eid I wrote a journal post and the link is in my signature below.
Searching the implant section for Eid turns up nearly 10,000 results. A tremendous amount has been written on here about him. He is very well regarded. Limiting the search to post with his name in the title brings the number down to under 200. That is a much more focused and manageable result. Read through the results. Others have asked the same questions you have.
Booking seems to be just a couple weeks out so that shouldn’t be an issue. I have insurance here in the USA so I won’t comment on costs. But Dr Eid’s office staff are fantastic. Just call them and discuss a consultation appointment and cost estimate. He has a lot of international patients so they are knowledgeable about the process.
If you have questions about the implant experience with Dr Eid I wrote a journal post and the link is in my signature below.
Searching the implant section for Eid turns up nearly 10,000 results. A tremendous amount has been written on here about him. He is very well regarded. Limiting the search to post with his name in the title brings the number down to under 200. That is a much more focused and manageable result. Read through the results. Others have asked the same questions you have.
58yo, NYC. ED started at 40. Pills, then shots for 10 years. 24cm Coloplast Titan XL w/classic pump by Dr Eid 3/25/2025. Will meet for show & tell.
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]
-
sambalamba
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:31 am
Re: Dr Eid
Blue1020 wrote:Hey all. Wanted to get mine done with dr Eid in New York. Was wandering what the cost would be and also how long in advance I would have to book for it. Any personal experiences with him any of you would like to share would be greatly appreciated. I assume the consultation doesn’t need to be in person as I am outside the US… Thanks in advance.
Cost was around 35k cash a couple of years ago
55 years. Using bimix 0.4 units. Works well but inconsistent and very inconvenient. Seriously considering an implant. 6.4 inches bone pressed length to tip, 5 inches girth base, 4.5 inches girth mid-shaft.
-
Amerauto
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2026 12:03 pm
Re: Dr Eid
He did amazing work on my surgery exactly 2 weeks ago. Aches & discomfort but No pain, almost no bruising, minimal swelling, and on the 3rd day after surgery I was able to pump it up to a hard erection and deflate. He really pushes the Titan but I went with the AMS CX and im really happy I did (so far). My insurance covered the huge hospital bill, but out of pocket for the visits & surgery procedure was about $16000. There is a nice hotel literally across the street from the hospital and a 5 minute walk to his office. Definitely consider Dr Eid but study the choices for implant and definitely decide which one you want because Dr Eid will almost insist on a Titan but will use the AMS CX (not LGX) if you tell him thats what you want.
50 years old, struggling with ED for 20 years, got the AMS700 CX 18cm with 2.5/3.5 RTE from Dr Eid June 16 2026
-
mikol1313
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:19 pm
Re: Dr Eid
I just called Dr. Eids office a few weeks ago to ask about my insurance. Woman I spoke to told me start to finish with all appointments, the cost was around 30k out of pocket if insurance didn't pick up anything.
57 years old . ED started 16 years ago off and on
Pills stopped working about 5 years ago, tried Quad Mix at Dr's office and it didn't work.
Hoping to get implanted in 2026
Pills stopped working about 5 years ago, tried Quad Mix at Dr's office and it didn't work.
Hoping to get implanted in 2026
-
Lawrence13
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2026 9:51 am
Re: Dr Eid
Amerauto wrote:He did amazing work on my surgery exactly 2 weeks ago. Aches & discomfort but No pain, almost no bruising, minimal swelling, and on the 3rd day after surgery I was able to pump it up to a hard erection and deflate. He really pushes the Titan but I went with the AMS CX and im really happy I did (so far). My insurance covered the huge hospital bill, but out of pocket for the visits & surgery procedure was about $16000. There is a nice hotel literally across the street from the hospital and a 5 minute walk to his office. Definitely consider Dr Eid but study the choices for implant and definitely decide which one you want because Dr Eid will almost insist on a Titan but will use the AMS CX (not LGX) if you tell him thats what you want.
Oh wow you are the first Eid Ams patient I’ve found on here he did my Titan back in April. Glad you add like it. With me he pushed the Titan but was willing to do the ams cx if I insisted. Kind of ended up deferring to him. Good to know he aced is with the AMS.
38 nyc. Great sexlife 18-31. Ed at 32, Trimix/bi mix last 5 years. Confidence gone, spontaneity gone.
24cm Titan placed by Dr. Eid on 4/14/26
Pre op 7.25 inch bpl
3 month post opp: Non bpl 6.9 inch/ Bpl 7.3 inch
Confidence back.
24cm Titan placed by Dr. Eid on 4/14/26
Pre op 7.25 inch bpl
3 month post opp: Non bpl 6.9 inch/ Bpl 7.3 inch
Confidence back.
-
Gt1956
- Posts: 3336
- Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm
Re: Dr Eid
During all my time on FT. It seems Eid does a few AMS implants. The total is low but isn't very well advertised. I suspect that if we knew the true ratio that we might be surprised.
70yo, HBP @ 40, high triglycerides @ 45. Phimosis @ 57. Type 2 @ 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months.
-
Secondchance!
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2025 10:16 am
Re: Dr Eid
Amerauto wrote: He really pushes the Titan but I went with the AMS CX and im really happy I did (so far). Definitely consider Dr Eid but study the choices for implant and definitely decide which one you want because Dr Eid will almost insist on a Titan but will use the AMS CX (not LGX) if you tell him thats what you want.
For me, he actually insisted on the Titan, I wish I had made my case better, but he basically told me that if I did not go with the Titan, I would be very unhappy. I assume he has a special deal with the manufacturer. Oh, and he also said that the only guys who get the AMS have small penises, which is NOT true (I’m, or I was, average, post surgery a little below average)
Sixty-two years old, implanted in 2024 by Dr. François Eid with 20cm Titan Classic after pills and injections stopped working (wish I’d discovered this site before my implant!)
-
danny1553
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Re: Dr Eid
I am not sure about CX for shorter dicks.
My pre-op length was 7 1/3" which is above average. Then I got an LGX in 21+2 setup which brought my length to the pre-op size.
Now I got a CX in 24+2 setup which again is larger than average.
As a matter of fact, LGX max cylinder length is 21 while CX is available in 24 (as a special order though).
So when it comes to the anatomy, arguably, LGX is for guys with a shorter dick while CX is not so.
My pre-op length was 7 1/3" which is above average. Then I got an LGX in 21+2 setup which brought my length to the pre-op size.
Now I got a CX in 24+2 setup which again is larger than average.
As a matter of fact, LGX max cylinder length is 21 while CX is available in 24 (as a special order though).
So when it comes to the anatomy, arguably, LGX is for guys with a shorter dick while CX is not so.
-
Amerauto
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2026 12:03 pm
Re: Dr Eid
He definitely hates the AMS. He told me they were mainly for Asians, they are flat erect and will break quickly which is good for him so Id be back soon for a Titan replacement. I don’t regret the ams. Id be curious how a titan felt compared to the ams. I was most concerned about having a big hard flaccid penis all day. At 3 months post op the the ams is mostly softer and shorter flaccid than when erect. Works amazing for sex. Ive gone an hour without being sore the next day
50 years old, struggling with ED for 20 years, got the AMS700 CX 18cm with 2.5/3.5 RTE from Dr Eid June 16 2026
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Facebook and 86 guests
