Went to see Vaibhav Modgil at Manchester Royal Infirmary via NHS. IMO: horrible.
I cannot at all recommend him. I found him to be the rudest medical profession I've ever encountered. I don't know what he's like in his private practice where he's getting hourly rate from private patients but on NHS he appears to just want the salary and pension.
I saw him with an appointment already booked which I attended to get a second opinion on my surgery and explore him performing the revision.
He viewed my surgeon as the "godfather" of implants and basically accused me of wasting his time. Insane.
He later on apologised to me but by then I'd totally lost interest.
He shouldn't be working in that capacity in my opinion.
Can't speak for his ability but his attitude and character should be enough to put anyone off. You want compassionate surgeons not arrogant surgeons that seem to be just interested in the money.
Such a shame. For someone that's such a cheerleader for NHS I've been badly disappointed by the results.
Vaibhav Modgil - Manchester Royal Infirmary - NHS
-
splitpeach
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:43 pm
Vaibhav Modgil - Manchester Royal Infirmary - NHS
Mid 30s.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.
-
tbonegas
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:46 pm
Re: Vaibhav Modgil - Manchester Royal Infirmary - NHS
Oh dear Mr Modgil.
ED since 2010/RP 2016, tried all pills, injections and VED.nothing worked.Implanted 2018, implant removed short while after.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: buddypayne, ClaudeBot, Goodsir, MTSU1992 and 190 guests
