Edibles (cannabis) and healing after implant?
-
runtsss
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2026 9:31 am
Edibles (cannabis) and healing after implant?
What’s up future bionic brothers, I’m scheduled with Dr. Eid in mid August. I take edibles nightly and he cleared me to continue, but I have a connective tissue disorder, so wound healing is a bigger concern for me than for most guys here. Has anyone come across good information on cannabis and healing after an implant, or have experience worth sharing? Any insight is appreciated. I am 22 so the longevity matters. I use thc for pain relief, it helps my body relax from my condition but I am certainly willing to stop.
23yo with connective tissue disorder (HSD)
ED cause: PSSD (post-SNRI sexual dysfunction)
Trimix 1.5 yrs, R corporal fibrosis found in surgery
Implanted 9/29/26, Dr. Eid NYC
Titan 22cm, RTE 1.5cm R / 1.0cm L
Genesis (classic) pump, penoscrotal
ED cause: PSSD (post-SNRI sexual dysfunction)
Trimix 1.5 yrs, R corporal fibrosis found in surgery
Implanted 9/29/26, Dr. Eid NYC
Titan 22cm, RTE 1.5cm R / 1.0cm L
Genesis (classic) pump, penoscrotal
-
CowtownSlim
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2026 11:34 am
Re: Edibles (cannabis) and healing after implant?
Your surgeon is as concerned about healing as you are. Trust him.
AMS 700 CX Tenacio 4/24/2026 at age 65. ED from early 50s. Pills and Trimix/Quadmix with side effects superimposed on limited effectiveness.
-
duke_cicero
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2024 2:58 pm
Re: Edibles (cannabis) and healing after implant?
Seconded. Your surgeon is among the best in the world and says it's OK. I'd trust that over some dude on the internet.
Born 1990. ED since age 20 after a bicycle accident. Coloplast Genesis malleable implanted December 2024 by the great Dr. Laurence Levine in Chicago.
· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update
· December 2024 implant journal
· June 2025 update
· One-year update
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Cariboo, cbinspok, ClaudeBot, YandexBot and 196 guests
