I have my implant scheduled!!!
-
Bearskin777
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2026 6:26 am
- Location: Atlanta
I have my implant scheduled!!!
I will join the Bionic Brotherhood on October 20 ! Dr. Hakky in Atlanta will be my surgeon for the Coloplast Titan, insurance has approved with a low co-pay, and I have signed up. I've done my research, I've met with the doc twice and will see him again, I've talked to his patient educator, I've done an in-person show and tell with another of his patients, doing my VED pumping in advance, and I'll do my pre-op EKG and labs in late September. I am as ready as I can be for this and looking forward to having my full sex life back in my control.
61 yrs old, gay, married. Nudist and exhibitionist. ED for 10 years, recently found Peyronies. Atlanta. Titan via Dr. Hakky October 20, 2026. 7"x6" before Peyronies, 6.25 x 6.25" post-Peyronies with moderate up-curve.
-
I’mJustSayin’
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2025 7:17 pm
- Location: North Georgia
Re: I have my implant scheduled!!!
Bearskin777 wrote:I will join the Bionic Brotherhood on October 20 ! Dr. Hakky in Atlanta will be my surgeon for the Coloplast Titan, insurance has approved with a low co-pay, and I have signed up. I've done my research, I've met with the doc twice and will see him again, I've talked to his patient educator, I've done an in-person show and tell with another of his patients, doing my VED pumping in advance, and I'll do my pre-op EKG and labs in late September. I am as ready as I can be for this and looking forward to having my full sex life back in my control.
Super excited for you! Sent you a PM and a text.
73 y.o. ED 35+ years. N GA Married
Pills and Trimix worked (mostly) until they didn’t.
BPH. Rezum 2016. Shockwave 2025
Venous leak, Peyronies
“Open-Dick Surgery” April 14, 2026
Dr. Hakky, Atlanta
Titan 26cm penoscrotal
classic pump, 125cc reservoir
Pills and Trimix worked (mostly) until they didn’t.
BPH. Rezum 2016. Shockwave 2025
Venous leak, Peyronies
“Open-Dick Surgery” April 14, 2026
Dr. Hakky, Atlanta
Titan 26cm penoscrotal
classic pump, 125cc reservoir
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Baidu [Spider], buddypayne, ClaudeBot, YandexBot and 170 guests
