Just implanted coloplast girth concern
-
Mangotin
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2026 10:13 am
Just implanted coloplast girth concern
Just implanted week ago i feel i didn’t lose much length but my girth is 1 inch smaller is that normal and i will gain girth after cycling?
-
Quincy
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm
- Location: Boise, ID
Re: Just implanted coloplast girth concern
When I first had the wraps come off after surgery, I couldn't believe how skinny my dick was. They use tight wraps to reduce inflammation and such and I was surprised at how narrow it looked. The girth came back after a while, though I think not as much for some as others. I'd had over a decade of atrophy and had lost almost all my tissues. The girth of the cylinders themselves helps a lot, and if you have some of your own tissues left after the surgery it adds on. And the coloplast adds more than the LGX I have.
I'd say give it some time, which is kind of the answer for almost everything after this surgery.
Good luck.
Q.
I'd say give it some time, which is kind of the answer for almost everything after this surgery.
Good luck.
Q.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, ClaudeBot, Facebook, YandexBot and 92 guests
