Hi Guys
I think I’ve narrowed down to the following surgeons in the north west of England Professor Ian Pearce of the Manchester urology Centre or Dr Patrick Gordon in Leeds, I’m wondering of what people’s thoughts of are with the surgeons who have actually dealt with them. I’m seeing my GP on Monday so I need to have someone in mind.Thanks in advance.
Surgeons
-
PaulRams
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2025 4:24 pm
Re: Surgeons
PaulRams wrote:Hi Guys
I think I’ve narrowed down to the following surgeons in the north west of England Professor Ian Pearce of the Manchester urology Centre or Dr Patrick Gordon in Leeds, I’m wondering of what people’s thoughts of are with the surgeons who have actually dealt with them. I’m seeing my GP on Monday so I need to have someone in mind.Thanks in advance.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], YandexBot and 98 guests
