Implant Journal of a 23 year old
-
runtsss
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2026 9:31 am
Implant Journal of a 23 year old
Tomorrow is the big day. Surgery with Eid, trying not to let the nerves get to me. I have ehlers danlos syndrome and seem to be the first case ever documented to get an implant. This will certainly be interesting, happy to be here with you guys helping.
-
cbinspok
- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm
Re: Implant Journal of a 23 year old
wow, that one sent me to dr Google, weird and interesting. good luck brother, keep us in the loop.
71 years now,Ed twenty years. A sever break to penis, vit E, pataba, Viagra, massage Ved cilas, exhausted, I tossed in my towel, Op for implant Mar 18, 2021 AMS LGX 18 x12 + 1 3cm RTE,yep standard size, happily gained girth and length,.. stay hwp!
-
aurelian21
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:51 pm
Re: Implant Journal of a 23 year old
All the best man. Not everything will be fun, but from today your life is going to drastically improve.
37, ED since 19, living in Canada
Tried Viagra, Cialis, and TRIMIX since age 35 with basically no response
Venous leakage
Urologist: Dr. Daniel Rapoport
Implanted with AMS700LGX 21cm + 3cm extenders 2026-09-24
Tried Viagra, Cialis, and TRIMIX since age 35 with basically no response
Venous leakage
Urologist: Dr. Daniel Rapoport
Implanted with AMS700LGX 21cm + 3cm extenders 2026-09-24
-
LetoMan
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 pm
Re: Implant Journal of a 23 year old
Hoping all goes well today! Welcome to the brotherhood. You’ve got some recovery ahead, and some getting used to it, but you are going to love it pretty soon.
To be honest I’m a bit jealous. To go through my twenties with the confidence you get from an implant? I woulda banged half the girls in NYC. Instead I got my confidence from cocaine, and when my dick didn’t work that’s what I blamed, too.
Congrats on making this choice for yourself. Rest up, and get out there!
Be well, Leto
To be honest I’m a bit jealous. To go through my twenties with the confidence you get from an implant? I woulda banged half the girls in NYC. Instead I got my confidence from cocaine, and when my dick didn’t work that’s what I blamed, too.
Congrats on making this choice for yourself. Rest up, and get out there!
Be well, Leto
Born 1974. Implanted 5/21/2024. AMS 700 CX 21cm, 3cm RTE. Penoscrotal. Venous leak my whole life. Pills helped, but hated the side effects; worked less as I aged. Skipped injections. Grateful to bionic brotherhood that helped me make this decision.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 1sfman, AhrefsBot, amazonbot, Baidu [Spider], Bytespider, ClaudeBot, JetAirliner, YandexBot and 71 guests
