Hello again:
Here we are, 20 days post-op. Day 1 was difficult, there has been no ice or frozen peas anywhere in my recovery, and I’m lucky that I heal well, and quite quickly.
Since my first update, day 11 was when the maverick in me decided that it was time to investigate what we were dealing with….so I instigated cycling. Hmm, so this is what they all meant…
Day 18 was also a great experience, my GF and I got squeezed into my surgeon/urologists very busy schedule, for the pre-flight checks and training course needed for approval. Urologist activated me, then watched me do it. Yay….Pass!
My self-dissolving stitches (the 2 that were visible, one scrotum and one for the drain tube site) came off on day 12, and all was fine, no raised temperature, no redness, not too much swelling left (only a little around the release valve area)
My cycling procedure is daily, the only thing I’ve noticed (and mentioned before) is when at a “comfortable fullness”, (not necessarily “max” but close to it) if I wait about 10 minutes, I find a little deflation takes place, I need about 5-10 pumps to get back to before. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve checked after an hour, and we’re still at the intended “defcon 3, ready for re-entry” , but just not quite at that max feeling. Until my girlfriend and I work out what level is preferred, I will keep an eye on things as we go along.
All I need now is for my lovely partner to find some free time in her hectic work schedule…
There will be more reports, I’m sure!
European Update, 20 Days Post-Op
-
BritinSpain
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2026 12:44 pm
- Location: Southern Spain
European Update, 20 Days Post-Op
2 years ED undetected, Hodgkin’s lymphoma at age 36. See my intro.
Age 69, Pills, injections ineffective.
Surgery by Dr. Natalio Cruz Navarro, Titan Touch 24 cms (22cms+2cm RTE) Penoscrotal. 125cc reservoir, Cycling Day 11, sign-off day 18….Can’t wait!
Age 69, Pills, injections ineffective.
Surgery by Dr. Natalio Cruz Navarro, Titan Touch 24 cms (22cms+2cm RTE) Penoscrotal. 125cc reservoir, Cycling Day 11, sign-off day 18….Can’t wait!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, amazonbot, buddypayne, cautiouslyoptimistic, ClaudeBot, YandexBot and 90 guests
