Before the implant taking a shit was just… nothing. You sat down, nothing touched the seat, nothing dangled or got in the way. It was clean and boring and you never even thought about it. Finished, wiped, stood up, done. Looking back it feels weird how empty that used to feel.
Now every single time I sit down my dick lands right on the seat. Not a little tap either. Full soft contact, the whole thing just resting there on the ceramic while I go. Sometimes it moves a bit when I shift. Sometimes the seat is still cold and that little shock makes me smile every time. Sometimes it’s warm already and it just feels solid and heavy and there. I can feel the edge under it, the pressure, the way it settles like it’s supposed to be there. And I love it so much.
I love that my body finally takes up space like this. I love that something as basic as taking a dump now feels like this quiet little reminder that I’ve got a dick that hangs and rests and actually touches things. Every time it happens I get this little internal “hell yeah still here, still mine, still long enough to hit the seat.” It never gets old.
Everyone talks about the big post-op stuff, first orgasm, first real hard-on, first time someone else touches it. Those are amazing. But the tiny everyday things hit different. Feeling it land on the toilet seat. Having to aim a little different and it just works. Catching yourself smiling at something so dumb and feeling this steady happy feeling in your chest.
I don’t miss the old way. I only remember how blank it used to be and that makes the new version feel even better. Every time it touches the seat it’s like a little private win. Proof the surgery worked, the implant is doing its job, my body finally lines up with how I’ve always felt.
So yeah I miss how clean and untouched it used to be because missing it means I notice every day how much better and fuller and happier it is now. This is honestly one of the best quiet wins of my life.
Anyone else get that little spark when their dick hits the seat or am I the only one out here having actual good feelings about taking a shit now?
