Can I get some input on what top tier doctors that are implanting the AMS implant.
Are there any that are west of Texas ?
Thanks for your help.
AMS LGX
-
whatevery
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm
Re: AMS LGX
The only two I know on the west coast are Dr. Darshan Patel in San Diego and Dr. Edward Karpman in San Fran. Patel does implant AMS, not sure about Karpman.
The only high volume implanter I know that prefers AMS and implants LGX regularly is Kramer in Mass.
The only high volume implanter I know that prefers AMS and implants LGX regularly is Kramer in Mass.
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.
-
cbinspok
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm
Re: AMS LGX
Dr Blick. In Phoenix is well regarded on these pages
71 years now,Ed twenty years. A sever break to penis, vit E, pataba, Viagra, massage Ved cilas, exhausted, I tossed in my towel, Op for implant Mar 18, 2021 AMS LGX 18 x12 + 1 3cm RTE,yep standard size, happily gained girth and length,.. stay hwp!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, amazonbot, ClaudeBot, YandexBot and 352 guests
