My story

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Kevmitch3
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2024 6:36 pm

My story

Postby Kevmitch3 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:08 pm

I had implant yesterday by Dr Clavell in Houston. Initial consult was in August. I have the Titan with the Genesis pump. I live in FL so had an 8 hr drive to Houston. Surgery was at 7 am yesterday. Was released at about 10:30. Decided to take advantage of the multi day pain injection he gives after surgery and drive home after the surgery. Only issue was covering my crotch for bathroom breaks. Wore sweat pants with a long tshirt and jacket that covered it. The ride home was pain free. Slept well last night. Today I am starting to have discomfort in my penis. Sitting with legs up and ice bag in place. Using Tylenol to cover the discomfort. Tomorrow I can remove the surgical dressing and shower. Looking forward to that. Using a urinal from Amazon to deal with the angles of urination since the dressing has me sticking straight out. Dr Clavell was great. Great bedside manner and highly respected surgical skills. My procedure is covered by Medicare and I have medi-gap with Aflac so no cost to me. My history is 20 years of ED corrected with meds. The last couple of years could get an erection but could not maintain it. Suspect venous leak. I am 69 yo married with active sex life and a great, supportive wife. Can’t wait to start cycling and get back to enjoying sex. I have not had a chance to review my surgical note yet to see measurements. Will update as I progress and have more info to share. So far, so good.

LGXDownunder
Posts: 969
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:59 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: My story

Postby LGXDownunder » Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:16 pm

Welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood Kevmitch3. You are on your way to a new sex life :D.
An 8 hour road trip straight after surgery was a brave move, albeit with meds.
I found the 15 minutes ride from the hospital to home the day after challenging enough.
It sounds like you did your homework and have everything under control. Keep us updated with your progress.
72, married, Sydney Oz. PC/nerve sparing RRP Mar 2022 caused 100% total ED. Tried pills, Trimix inj, focal shockwave, VED. All failed. Implanted Mar 6 2025 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm, no RTEs, MS pump, Penoscrotal. Back to 6.5" BPEL @ 9m. Loving it.

User avatar
dan_bionic
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 am

Re: My story

Postby dan_bionic » Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:43 am

Kevmitch3, welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood!
An 8 hour road trip straight after surgery, that was really very risky, cause of bleeding possibility in the 24 first hours after surgery and also the anesthesia or did you have a regional block?
Anyway, it was a great move in your are going to have the sex of your life and satisfy your wife :D
All the best
Dan
68, Germany, lost 40 years to 4 asexual marriages and ED.
Implanted: July 2023, AMS LGX 18cm + 5 cm RTE
The best gift I made to myself! :lol: Fucking young chicks to compensate 8-)
Bionic Dick "at work":
https://implantporn.com/videos/

User avatar
SWorks17
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 pm
Location: Garden Ridge, Texas

Re: My story

Postby SWorks17 » Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:20 pm

Welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood Kevmitch3!

You’ll be happy that you made the leap to a Bionic Dick!

I’m glad you made it home safe after surgery. This part of the journey is the toughest but you’ll get through it.

Let us know when you have questions that we might be able to help you with.

Let us know a little bit more about you by filling out your signature for your profile. That will help us a lot.

I’m guessing by distance of your trip, are you from the Pensacola area? Be safe with this Hurricane that is coming in, protect that Bionic Weapon! Lol

I was stationed at Tyndall Air Force Base, Panama City, Fl for 7.5 years from 1984 to 1991. I’m from Alabama, so I loved the beaches and the slow pace.

Your Bionic Brother from Texas
SWorks
Age 68, Garden Ridge Texas, Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18cm with 3cm RT's installed 5 Nov 2021 by Major Dr Shane Barney, BAMC, San Antonio, Texas, Married 37 years.
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, ClaudeBot, Google [Bot], YandexBot and 364 guests