Recommended VED Devices

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Seeking
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Recommended VED Devices

Postby Seeking » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:07 pm

I'd like to begin Dr.Dineen's pre-implant programme of VED exercises amd wanted to know whether anyone had a recommendation regarding an AIR device vs. water-based. I live in a busy household and unfortunately taking that kind of machinery with me daily into the bathroom is not really feasible, even though I have heard water devices are better than air.

Is there still hope or would I be much better finding a way to get into the bath daily?
39 Years Old. HF symptoms since age 23 (tight pelvic floor).
Tried pills, sclerotherapy in Austria, biofeedback.
Implanted 26th Aug 2026 by David Ralph (Titan 22cm no RTE).

ED2013
Posts: 1275
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Recommended VED Devices

Postby ED2013 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:06 pm

I used an encore air pump that you could use either battery operated or manual. Shaving your hair down there makes it much easier to get a good seal.

hard drive
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Re: Recommended VED Devices

Postby hard drive » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:56 pm

This is the one I got from the urologist. It works really well.

http://www.edpumps.com/ProductDetails.a ... tCode=1135
harddrive


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot, Facebook, YandexBot and 139 guests